2011-14 Mercedes SLS Complete Replacement Colors

Skins 2011-14 Mercedes SLS Complete Replacement Colors v1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content

Isaac Chavira

Livery Designer
Isaac Chavira submitted a new resource:

2014 Mercedes SLS Complete Replacement Colors - SLS replacement colors.

Hello,

This is a complete replacement or add on if you choose of the 2014 paint codes for the AMG SLS. Some interiors have 'Designo' leather in them. I also made a new ac_crew.dds as you can see.

*The metal_detail.dds texture does not work. It is not linked to the car.

• Obsidian Black
  • Mars Red
  • Iridium Silver...

Read more about this resource...

Sorry to be picky about it... Why didn't you use "metal_detail.dds"? Considering these are only general colors for the entire car (without stripes, text, logos, etc.) the best thing to do is to use it. If you paint the whole body then you'll have excessive white light reflecting from the sun (and you loose details).

Just another note, if I may: when doing matte colors, don't use 0% for Green and/or Blue color in "CarPaint_MAP.dds". It's a bit tricky but you have to give a bit of both to make it more convincing;)

Last edited:
It is linked to the car. I tested it myself and it works. Delete carpaint file and use a metal detail instead. If you don't paint the body then Assetto Corsa uses the default white one inside the car (ambient occlusion) and multiplies it by the metal detail file. Paint your colors inside metal_detail.
If you need more help I can try to do it tomorrow (4 AM here at the moment!).

It is linked to the car. I tested it myself and it works. Delete carpaint file and use a metal detail instead. If you don't paint the body then Assetto Corsa uses the default white one inside the car (ambient occlusion) and multiplies it by the metal detail file. Paint your colors inside metal_detail.
If you need more help I can try to do it tomorrow (4 AM here at the moment!).

Okay thank you sir.

No reason to be sorry! Thank you for your reply!

I really love your replacement colours! This is the way the cars should actually "be shipped" with from Kunos.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back