2011/1 RD Touring Car Championship (STCC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may pick up the Audi as well, my dad has been driving them for years on end and I once had one of his discarded ones as a student, so there is a certain affinity when I see those rings on the steering wheel.

RDTCC S6 - News

This is the News thread for the RaceDepartment RDTCC. Here all important updates and announcements of the league will be made. Keep a close eye on this thread so you don't miss out on important changes.

The news will be posted by the staff.

RDTCC S6 - Round 5: Vitus Parc Grand Prix - April 17th, 2011

cZulL.jpg

(Flyer by Rhys Gardner)

Vitus Parc Race Schedule
Practice: 1800 GMT (30 mins)
Qualifying: 1830 GMT (20 mins) (Unlimited laps)
Warmup: 1850 GMT (10 mins)
Race: 1900 GMT (Feature - 60 Minutes with mandatory pitstop*) (Manual formation lap**)

(10% wet track during the whole event)

Extra Info:

* The Feature race has a Mandatory pitstop. The server will be set on "Forced Pitstop" so the pit window will be arround halfway into the race.

** Formation lap Rules: First lap of the race will be a single file formation lap. The race leader remains a speed of 100 km/h (60 mph) during the formation lap and the rest of the field follows without swaying. If you spin during the formation lap you follow the field in last position.
The race starts when the leader accelerates out of the final corner. No overtaking before the start/finish line.

*** 2 wheels inside the white line at all time. Unless exceptions are pointed out by League Staff.

RDTCC S6 - Round 4: Long Beach - April 3rd, 2011

84jP3.jpg

(Flyer by Rhys Gardner)

Long Beach Race Schedule
Practice: 1800 GMT (30 mins)
Qualifying: 1830 GMT (20 mins) (Unlimited laps)
Warmup: 1850 GMT (10 mins)
Race: 1900 GMT (Sprint - 2x30 Minutes. Top 8 reversed in second race) (Manual formation lap*)

Extra Info:

* Formation lap Rules: First lap of the race will be a single file formation lap. The race leader remains a speed of 100 km/h (60 mph) during the formation lap and the rest of the field follows without swaying. If you spin during the formation lap you follow the field in last position.
The race starts when the leader accelerates out of the final corner. No overtaking before the start/finish line.

** 2 wheels inside the white line at all time. Unless exceptions are pointed out by League Staff.
Exception: Allowed to got all four wheels over it.
1JttS.jpg

*** We are now in Daylight saving time so the GMT time is changed. But the start time will be the same else the first races in your local time

****Long Beach can be abit FPS heavy at the start/finish straight, So make sure you test it if you are already struggeling for FPS on other tracks

RDTCC S6 - Round 3: Nogaro - March 20th, 2011

Oeune.jpg

(Flyer by Rhys Gardner)

Laguna Seca Race Schedule
Practice: 1900 GMT (30 mins)
Qualifying: 1930 GMT (20 mins) (Unlimited laps)
Warmup: 1950 GMT (10 mins)
Race: 2000 GMT (Sprint - 2x30 Minutes. Top 8 reversed in second race) (Manual formation lap*)
(50% wet track during the whole event)

Extra Info:

* Formation lap Rules: First lap of the race will be a single file formation lap. The race leader remains a speed of 100 km/h (60 mph) during the formation lap and the rest of the field follows without swaying. If you spin during the formation lap you follow the field in last position.

** 2 wheels inside the white line at all time. Unless exceptions are pointed out by League Staff.

RDTCC S6 - Round 2: Laguna Seca - March 6th, 2011

ChKmR.jpg

(Flyer by Rhys Gardner)

Laguna Seca Race Schedule
Race: 2000 GMT (Sprint - 2x30 Minutes. Top 8 reversed in second race) (Manual formation lap*)

Extra Info:

RDTCC S6 - Round 1: Donington National - February 20th, 2011

dd7a54ee41d035e4f764f4f.jpg

(Flyer by Rhys Gardner)

Donington Race Schedule
Race: 2000 GMT (Feature - 60 Minutes with mandatory pitstop*) (Manual formation lap**)

Extra Info:

* The Feature race has a Mandatory pitstop. The server will be set on "Forced Pitstop" so the pit window will be arround halfway into the race.

** Formation lap Rules: First lap of the race will be a single file formation lap. The race leader remains a speed of 100 km/h (60 mph) during the formation lap and the rest of the field follows without swaying. If you spin during the formation lap you follow the field in last position.

*** 2 wheels inside the white line at all time. Unless exceptions are pointed out by League Staff.

I have been waiting for a touring car series like this, with some skill and lots of luck hopefully I can enter and feild... well, a car, I still cannot decide on which car I would want to drive :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 310 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 207 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%