2010 Nations Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
we're back and better than ever. you guys miss us? i know you did because we are the coolest people you ever met. we changed almost everything from last year so hoping you all will like it this year. intro and info coming very soon.

well i'm sure you guys are wandering "what is going on?", "what mod will we use", and other things. well mod will be reveiled soon and and the tracks have all been tested to find perfection.

Here is something I created 3 weeks ago just for fun.

I hope you like it:
SCBanner.jpg

rFactor's Formula Armaroli would be PERFECT for NGP. Shame we are not using rF.

Do you want to start the battle Race series vs. rF again? If NGP starts on rF I will definetely not take a part there. RD has a tradition and the tradition is that Race series helped developing this community.

I like format of NGP but did not like open wheel cars. Take into account a fact that for many teams in not easy to collect full team, there should be easy drive car that will not scare away.

Dont worry, no open wheels this season and we will stay on Race Series. But we might change to rF2 once it's releast or GTR 3 but this is just thought's that we realy have not looked in to so just try to enjoy this season and lets not think about the future :D

you need 4 people from your countrie. if you don't or your team has 10 drivers, you can go to the countrie your anchestors have been. ex. i have german blood becasue that's where my anchestors are from.

Ok thanks, my blood goes back to Macedonia, no Macedonian here too. But if they accept we are 3 Turksh playing GTR Evo here. Let's hope for one more, or we can assimilate a driver from another country. Maybe Keith Barrick accepts this :D:D

yeah but we need to do as realistic as possible. if you can't maybe one of the countrie near you guys. i just want it to be very realistic. that was one of the problems last year. people running for different teams. if that's not possible we can do that aswell.

To be honest, i can't understand the 4 drivers per team rule, if you minimize it to 2, that would be much more with people racing with their true countries. Just my opinion of course :)

well here's how it goes: 2 drivers per team in each race. so what if one of you guys can't race? you only get one person giving you guys points. here i'll put it this way. i want you guys running for there real team. if both of you guys can make all races, i'll let you do it. i'll think of cahnging it to 2 or 3 and if one of you guys can't i'll let someone race for you. to think about it there will be more teams. i'll bring it up to giorgos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 246 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 242 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%