2010 IndyCar Series

I think its nice that they try new things. Different racing series don't have to look identical IMO. I don't think this car is that promising but it might lead to new and better design. Getting rid of all wings and shark fins would be nice for the future! IMHO the different wings bolted on make the cars look a little agricultural

A smooth bodywork with some elegant underbody would make for a looker.

On the topic of radical concepts:

Scalabroni_F1_01.jpg

Scalabroni_F1_03.jpg

Design and taste are always personal. I think this is a peak of how the future might look like guys, if we like it or not. Also motorsports has to look for alternatives. A 300bhp engine might be a good start :cool:

Thanks Knut for that piccy!

Helio on Pole.

Biggest surprise of pole day was Alex Tagliani in 5th. Danica continued her poor season with a 23rd, behind both Brazil's Ana Beatriz and rising star Simona de Silvestro of Switzerland. Former F1 driver Takuma Sato will start from the back row along with Tony Kanaan, who wrecked 2 cars over the two days of qualifying but still made the race in a Frankenstein car made of spare parts from the other 3 Andretti teams. The last to make the field was Columbian Sebastien Saavedra, who was actually knocked out of the field by Kanaan, but got back in when Paul Tracy and Jay Howard - fearing their times were not good enough - withdrew their qualification times to make another attempt, only to fall short.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back