1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

2010 Formula One Spanish Grand Prix

Discussion in 'Formula 1 Race Comments' started by James Johnson, May 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. James Johnson

James Johnson
    The Weatherman

2. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff Premium Member

Bernie must be very religious this year. :D

3. James Johnson

James Johnson
    The Weatherman

Oh and theres a chance of rain for qually in monaco aswell the week after.

4. no we are playing hockey at this F1 time :( don't know what to watch

5. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

Webber :D

6. And schumi finally out qualified Nico...about time, see if he can also win it from Nico in the race...

7. James Johnson

James Johnson
    The Weatherman

Twice in 3 years a Mclaren Left front has gone Boom around here.

8. Xosé Estrada

Xosé Estrada
    Premium Member

The new rules really improved spectacle, at least this year something happened on track and we also had overtakings in pits, the refuel ban makes any mistake while changing tyres not reparaible while before you had at least 8 seconds to fix it.

Red Bull is fast, Webber did a perfect race and deserved the win while Vettel needs to learn to manage his brakes, he had this problem before in Australia while his teammate hadn't. Hamilton had very bad luck (or was too agressive with tyres?).

Alonso I think he did the best race possible, and Mercedes, trying to help Schumi, ruined their car and Rosberg's performance, not very intelligent move IMHO.

9. Boring

10. That's only because they have made the car how Schumacher likes it(trying to save his name/reputation)

11. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

Webber was dominant today as I really didn't expect! Race was OK I guess, shame Button, Massa and Schumi didnt have more of a fight, and Hamilton and Vettel too. Unlucky for Hamilton, but I couldn't help but smile :p

12. Xosé Estrada

Xosé Estrada
    Premium Member

Yes but this track is always and will always be, you have to compare between races in this same track.

13. How annoying! F1.com: "After the Spanish Grand Prix weekend, who do you think is the quicker Mercedes GP driver?"

ehh... no comment...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.