2010 Formula One Malaysian Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still dunno what the top 4 teams were doing while the other 8 were doing banker laps. Stupid they are for relying on their radars more than their eyes, Clear Slots in weather mean nothing.

They should get me to be on the pitwall so they dont c@ck up so bad. XD

They are NOOOOOBS! :S What the hell where they thinking in at this time? If the weather improves it will improve for everybody but if the weather gets worse (as it was) it will only get worse to you as the rest will already have a good lap. This is one of the most stupid mistakes I have seen in loooong time. Just go out make a good lap, and then... wait.

looks like you need to be German to do a good rain lap (or you're from the outback, where rain is such an unprecedented event that you don't even notice the stuff is all around you).
Isn't it funny how mother nature works better than all planning to make racing fun?

Some frustrated fast teams will cause some trouble when trying to move up front .
If its going to be a wet race then not more then 50% will finish the race.:redface:
But i could be wrong !!
Then the wet Tshirt contest might be nice to replace the F1 next year in Sepang.:cool:

Woohoo! Webber on pole and by 1.3 seconds. I gotta be honest and say I thought he was stupid but I was wrong. Great stuff! Now all I can do is watch him fail in the race (I hope I'm wrong here) Noob error by McLaren and Ferrari, I think they had these little kids as there strategy team today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back