2010 Formula One Italian Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO more than a "brave" move was a "silly" move, because he had absolutly no chance of overtaking Massa in that action, in fact was not an overtaking attempt, is not he had to retire because he risked to overtake, is he had to retire because he made a driving error and could ruin Felipe's race too.

What has that to do with "passionate driving"?

Cya.

We all know how you feel about Hamilton and I already said it was an unnecessary mistake, but seems like the wining of your moaning boy was not enough. And since when you care about Filipe?

Lol i love these arguements, stop trying to pick out the maths and its simple. Hamiltons dive was too much and you put your car there your asked for your nose to be cut off.

As for ruining massas race, he knows lewis is a aggressive driver and enjoys overtaking and if he would of wrecked massas race, then Hed still recieve hes much wanted pay packet :good:

Let loose chaps.

We all know how you feel about Hamilton and I already said it was an unnecessary mistake, but seems like the wining of your moaning boy was not enough. And since when you care about Filipe?

Yes, critizise me and insult other driver is definitly a good argument about this precise race incident :)

I care about Felipe since he's in Ferrari, I wanted them to beat Alonso when he was on Renault, many people at RD can confirm you that.

About this precise action, if you feel better thinking "Mansell would do the same" or "was just like Villenueve" I'm fine with it, I just made my point on not seing the situations comparable, and I put you a clear example:

Hamilton on Raikkonen at Monza 2008 on the first chicane... blocking wheels, veeery late braking point, agressive into the inside... that was PURE RACER behavior and if it ended in accident, I would agree with you on still cheer Hamilton for try to win and not resign to follow the car in front.

Hamilton on China 2007
he went into the gravel runoff when entering pits, that was a bad move, a mistake, like this one. That doesn't make Hamilton a bad driver, or a looser, in fact he's one of the best I don't doubt that, but is a mistake similar to the one Alonso made at Spa this year when he lost the car.

So I'm still trying to figure out why you reacted so hostile... maybe because Alonso won and is you who can stand that.

Cya!.

So I'm still trying to figure out why you reacted so hostile... maybe because Alonso won and is you who can stand that.

Cya!.

I’m sorry if I hurt your feelings, no intention to do it, about standing Alonso victory I only can say this, when the best wins I don’t have any problems with that and yesterday he was the best, but in close other occasions that doesn’t happened.

About your concern with Massa, don’t remember you show concern about him here:

3c097fd7-d235-3d57-b00a-9c61d497d866.jpg

Or here:
19_MHG_alonso-massa.jpg

massa_alonso_boxes_china.jpg

I’m sorry if I hurt your feelings, no intention to do it, about standing Alonso victory I only can say this, when the best wins I don’t have any problems with that and yesterday he was the best, but in close other occasions that doesn’t happened.

About your concern with Massa, don’t remember you show concern about him here:

In Hockenheim, no, because as I said, I'm FERRARI supporter, so I preffer Alonso fighting for the championship until the last GP because there were team orders, than Massa and Alonso having nothing to do in the WDC because there weren't. Massa already had no chances to win WDC back in Hockenheim, so his role is:

A) Try to score as many constructors points as he can
B) Try to help his teammate as much as he can

In the opposite situation I would want Alonso to work for Felipe, same as Kimi did in 2009 when Felipe was about to win the WDC, would be a shame not having Felipe fighting for the WDC because Kimi fight him few points... but Kimi understood and worked for him when needed, even letting him pass two times.

About China this year, that was a "pure racer" maneuvre don't you think?. Still IMHO, Alonso risked too much and that could end with the two cars out of the race, IMHO is a maneuvre is ok on other cars but not in your team mate. Anyway, Alonso finished that race 1 minute before Massa, so it seems Massa was holding him like in Australia, which is not good too.

Cya!.

How is Hamilton ment to slow down if his rear wheels block as he is braking, the only thing who could do was exacly what he did, just take the corner as close as possible and then hope that Massa's car would not hit him but it did and this happens to EVRYONE Even to the 7 times world Champion Schumi.

Sure Hamilton have made lots of mistakes on the past but this mistake at Monza was not because he was overdoing it but more because the car reacted in a way that he did not expect it to and that put him in as spot which he did not want to be at.

"My engine lost power" erm thats 120% team order before the race even began. because I realy wonder how can a driver with an engine that lost power be able to go quicker then Webber, it most be the fact that Vettel was a better driver.

How is Hamilton ment to slow down if his rear wheels block as he is braking, the only thing who could do was exacly what he did, just take the corner as close as possible and then hope that Massa's car would not hit him but it did and this happens to EVRYONE Even to the 7 times world Champion Schumi.

Sure Hamilton have made lots of mistakes on the past but this mistake at Monza was not because he was overdoing it but more because the car reacted in a way that he did not expect it to and that put him in as spot which he did not want to be at.

Sure, but that is what I said, it was a mistake, like spinning in the rain or misjudging a braking point.

It happened to all drivers before, and will happen them again.

"My engine lost power" erm thats 120% team order before the race even began. because I realy wonder how can a driver with an engine that lost power be able to go quicker then Webber, it most be the fact that Vettel was a better driver.

A new version of the "save fuel" thing that only puts into evidence how stupid Ferrari was at Hockenheim, and how hypocritical the whole discussion, so as many media calling "mafia" and "cheaters" to Ferrari was.

Cya!.

LoL I never knew Ferrari was called Mafia but after thinking about it. Ferrari Comes from Italy and Italy is known for the Mafia so that equals one thing, MAFIA.

Just joking but before Vicroties you need a brain and thats what Ferrari doesn't got.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 89 7.5%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 124 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 334 28.2%