2010 Formula One Hungarian Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't seen Hamilton & Petrov, but if it's exactly like this one, ie waiting until the person behind commits and gets an overlap before moving across their line, then closing the gap at full speed and pushing them to within 3 or so inches of going into a wall (NOT just off the track, but actually into a wall) at over, what, 170 mph, then, yes, it deserves the same punishment.

Not the best quality. :p :)

Yes bloody schumacher, I would still strip him of the 94 title if it was down to me.

X2
Relating to Hamilton , there is no similarity with this case ...Hamilton is not the most correct driver on earth but one thing is blocking (and I think he should have been penalized for that) another thing is attempt of murder , that´s what I saw with Schubacca and Barrichello...
In 94 as Martin says , I still remember that either , after put his car into a wall in Adelaide , throw it against Damon ruining both cars and getting his 1st WC title with this move...off course FIA done 0 ...and this is how you create the biggest champ there is in history...
Remember this is just one example, there loads of them in Shubacca ´s career...

No I mean that block would not have been an issue if Schumi did what Mark Webber did on that video I posted because Mark realy showed that he was going for the defensive while Schumi just all of a sudden turns the car once he sees Rubens

This is the reason why I mentioned Lewis guys, any case I said it was the same action beacuse it is not by far... I only used it as an answer to Gioirgios wich even him seemed to missunerstand.

Cheers James for the clip

That Hamilton thing is not even close to what Schumacher did, IMO, because of the relative dangers and available space involved. Doesn't make Hamiltons actions justified, but it's way different.

I notice that Schumacher doesn't actually apologise for his actions, he apologises if Barrichello felt put in danger. He's basically putting the blame on Barrichello for overreacting.

Schumacher's a weasel.

How ever I think in that whole Senaria, Barrichello realy shows his driving abilities because it's not so easy to escape a dangours block like that.

How ever What I heard from that interview on the link is true. "Schumaher have damaged his legacy"

Well when Schumacher was still driving for Ferrari he already damaged his legacy many times... I mean, any other driver in F1 history, the worse one would look like a saint if you seat him side by side with the Kaiser. He did many many things right of course he was a deserved champion in his style, but he never was an example driver in what comes to fairnes.

The diference from the Ferrari days to nowadays is that he is not on a winning car, but hat´s off as he came back to keep on burning adrenaline for his passion, and this is the best you can always do.

Not the best quality. :p :)

Am I the only one who doesn't think Lewis is blocking Petrov there?
Lewis moves first on all three sweeps. Petrov follows him. It's just Lewis trying to shake Petrov out of his slipstream. I see nothing wrong about that. Once petrov committed to one side and makes his move, Lewis held the other.

Sry guys but F1 rules says that you can only change the line to defend once ...how many did he change it?? If Hamilton does that once I see no probs , but he does it like 4 times , so if u change the line a second time ...well ok u can always say that u r gonna get back on trajectory now several times...that is not defending it´s blocking...and don´t get me wrong I like Hamilton , just needed to be fair that´s all...

Sry guys but F1 rules says that you can only change the line to defend once ...how many did he change it?? If Hamilton does that once I see no probs , but he does it like 4 times , so if u change the line a second time ...well ok u can always say that u r gonna get back on trajectory now several times...that is not defending it´s blocking...and don´t get me wrong I like Hamilton , just needed to be fair that´s all...

He could make as many moves as he wants till the car behind has made an actual move on him. As you saw as soon as Petrov made his move onto the outside Hamilton held his line. But the large amount of weaving is what got him reprimanded.

I'm very sad after a Hungarian GP, because stupid mistake of lolypop man made a disaster for Kubica and also for Sutil, but that was not the end of story, Kubica had to made stop and go, because of that failture. Very bad race for him and all Polish fans are disapointed of that, but this is racing...

I'm very sad after a Hungarian GP, because stupid mistake of lolypop man made a disaster for Kubica and also for Sutil, but that was not the end of story, Kubica had to made stop and go, because of that failture. Very bad race for him and all Polish fans are disapointed of that, but this is racing...

I know exacly what you mean, I am a little bit of a Kubica fan because Kubica have proven to be a fast driver but doesn't have the fast car to win.
I heard from the swedish commentators after the race that Kubica said "the lolypop man would pay for the damage".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back