1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

2010 Formula One Bahrain Grand Prix

Discussion in 'Formula 1 Race Comments' started by Bram, Mar 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

W00t, no race weekend thread yet. Here it is

F1 is back :)

2. Damn that Hispania car looks unstable. :D

3. Bram

Bram

That indian guy did pretty good for somebody that did not drive that car before :) Q1 was a bit of boring joke and so far Q2 isn't much better either. Lets hope for some fireworks in Q3.

4. James Johnson

James Johnson
    The Weatherman

5. What's up with all the paper they reading in the car? Never saw that before.

6. Well here we go ! ( I think engine statistics on the papers )

7. James Johnson

James Johnson
    The Weatherman

Telemetry between the drivers.

8. Ok , Almost right :)

9. mod-edit: please go see somebody man, really!

10. Nice by Vettel ! And not a bad 7th place for Schumi.

11. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

Good to see Vettel on pole, was really shocked Massa outquallied Alonso. Mclaren and Mercedes have some catching up to do if they want to win this race!

12. Bram

Bram

Awesome run by Vettel :thumbup: During the replay of his polelap (onboard) it showed how hard it is to drive this track as he did. Nailed it perfectly out of every corner. Weldone

13. If you're going to be xenophobic at least spell your insult correctly

14. James Johnson

James Johnson
    The Weatherman

Mclaren looks to be very stiff. Maybe mclaren have gone for race setup.

15. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

Yeah it was an awesome lap, I don't know if anyone else notices the way he takes the double left hander right before the fast section of the track (not sure what turn it is) he takes the second apex in Gear One then very quickly flicks it into 2nd at very low revs, it looks like a mistake but I noticed it twice and it seems to work for him.

16. Looks like the FIA have their work cut out to get Schumacher on the podium for the first race :biggrin: still I'm sure strategies are being discussed.

Brilliant perfomance by Red Bull though and hopefully McLaren will improve.

17. i verry much like the outcome of the first qualy session this year 5 german drivers under the top 10 and Vettel on Pole :D

18. Thoroughly enjoyed this session. Great stuff by Vettel, amazing comeback by Massa, and strange to see McLaren and Mercedes so off the pace. I also realised something when listening to the BBC commentary - Martin Brundle said that top 10 teams might not run in Q3 in order to keep tyre choices free. Would this be possible, and if so would we see it this season?

19. First courner will be interesting I think :smile:

20. Indeed, could be a fuel-tank pile-up... :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.