2010 Formula One Australian Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Webber needs a penalty, he cant pass anyone without contact, he just hasnt got what it takes to win the championship, i'm surprised Red Bull have kept him all these years tbh, he's all talk and never delivers

the incident with Hamilton wasn't his fault... Hamilton was just too late on brakes and he get into Webber's way

the incident with Hamilton wasn't his fault... Hamilton was just too late on brakes and he get into Webber's way

He got in Webber's way.....lol.....where i live the guy who hits someone from behind is always the one to blame :)

Enough talking bout that......for the rest it was a nice race to watch.....Good call from Jenson to pit early for slicks (except for his crappy first lap on slicks). Also good performance from Kubica!

A champion's drive by Button, he had the skills necessary to make the call and the team backed him up and he made it work. Smooth driving, cool head which is less than can be said of his team mate throwing the toys out of the pram and judging by Whitmarsh's teary eyes at the end when Button won maybe he's glad to have a man in the team again after baby sitting for so long. I don't think Webber is completely to blame for that last crash with Hamilton who became a little hot headed but thats racing. Great drive from Kubica as well to bring Renault to the podium, something I wasn't sure I'd see this year. I thought Alonso may have been able to get past him had he been a little more aggressive with Massa as on a few occasions I felt he could have made a pass stick when Massa made a mistake but was maybe a little cautious. I hoped for something more exciting than the last snore-fest of a race and thankfully this was a much more entertaining race.

I think Webber-Hamilton accident was racing incident and bad luck, as Alonso closed the door to Hamilton with a really late braking but sticking to his line, but that caught on surprise Webber that couldn't brake on time, I don't think it was a bad move, just what happens with that intense racing.

and what do you think about the first turn Alonso vs. Button then? :)

That was your fault, Button tried to realize your prediction :wink:

Edit : Seriously it was looking a bit like Button's fault. He should have braked there. Because Alonso was ahead already. But if he broke there, then might someone have hit him from behind. A racing incident after all. No one is guilty imo.

and what do you think about the first turn Alonso vs. Button then? :)

Absolutely, the Webber-Hamilton incident was no different that turn one. Trust the biast BBC commentators to blame the non-brit in every occasion as usual!

I think Webber-Hamilton accident was racing incident and bad luck, as Alonso closed the door to Hamilton with a really late braking but sticking to his line, but that caught on surprise Webber that couldn't brake on time, I don't think it was a bad move, just what happens with that intense racing.

Absolutely! Complete racing incident and people say there isn't enugh action in F1, give them some action and every starts crying. Anyway Hamilton lost only one place, Webber lost 4. So for all you people that think it was Webbers fault, he called his "justice" in your view.

Webber needs a penalty, he cant pass anyone without contact, he just hasnt got what it takes to win the championship, i'm surprised Red Bull have kept him all these years tbh, he's all talk and never delivers

You seem to know a lot about F1 Rob, I wonder why you aren't a professional pundit already? Webber shouldn't get a penalty as he was worse off the Hamilton was, so wheres the sense in giving him another penalty? And yes he actually can pass people without contact, did you watch the other 57laps of the race?

I thought this round was way better than Round One, lots of passing and action. However as the last 10 laps proved, there still is more to be done about aerodynamics and Hamilton couldn't find a way passed Alonso for the whole race. I also think Kubica is one of the best drivers in F1, second place in a Renault, awesome drive. I'm also pretty shocked at Buttons amazing drive, didn't expect that from him at all. I'm impressed.

What a perfromance from Kubica, for me the best of the race, and then Alonso. When the SC was released Massa was 2nd and Alonso was 18th... Massa ended the race P3 ad alonso P4... ouch...

In my opinion Webber was the guilty one in the Webber-Hamilton accident, he was too late with braking. That Webber lost more places than Hamilton isn't a reason why he should not get a penalty in my opinion.
In the Alonso-Button incident both drivers were not without fault, Alonso did not leave room and Button could have braked earlier.

The race itself was very nice to watch, I really enjoyed it.

That was your fault, Button tried to realize your prediction :wink:

Edit : Seriously it was looking a bit like Button's fault. He should have braked there. Because Alonso was ahead already. But if he broke there, then might someone have hit him from behind. A racing incident after all. No one is guilty imo.

Button had the position, his front tires were clearly ahead Alonso's rear tires, Alonso should have seen him and turn in a bit wider. It was clearly a racing accident!

Overall it was a really entertaining race, great driving by Button! I smell this will be a good year!:)

seams Redbull have some quality controle issues 2nd time this year Vettel lost a race cuz a part of the car gave up
anyway he showed again if the car stays in one pice he is the man to beat and one cant have bad luck in every Race

for the start crash its clear that the first turne in melburne has no room for a 3 wide turne in lol schumi should have knowen and back up then there would be room enough for Alonos to run wider and i dont can see it was buttons foult
he had his car deep enough inside to claim this line

the havoc award of this race goes to Kobayashi anyway we can all be lucky the race got not reflagged after this crash
it could have end by far worst

the crash with Hamilton and Webber there is truely Webber to blame as he missjudged the situation and braked way
to late as he should know after all this years of racing that Alonso was defending against Hamilton therefor they both
would not go through this corner at there usual speed and even might brake earlyer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back