2010 Formula One Abu Dhabi Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
He did not stoled anything, Massa was not title contender, he gets paid by Ferrari and would be stupid not to do it, same as Kovalainen in Germany 2008.

You can't judge same situations with different criteria because of your interests... is like if get mad because tomorrow Vettel gives position to Webber in case that means Webber wins instead of Alonso... probably somebody will expect Red Bull to suicide but certanly not me or Emanuele Pirro, the italian marshall for this race that said Red Bull would be "dumb" if they don't use team orders in case they need them to make one of their drivers win... but oh wait, he's italian mafioso :rolleyes:

Xosé don´t waste your time with it anymore mate, just my tip. Depending on the matter people can be very very hipocrit, and more popist than the pope himself.

If that would have been me and not Ferrari paying Massa he would have been dancing samba and drinking caipirinha on a brasilian beach since the half of the seasson. He and only him has managed to make the Ferrari look as a very slow car, and has ruined Ferrari options on the constructors title. So, thank you Felipe, but now move over... at least I hope he manages to overtake Webber on the start.

Will be a very sad day if ALonso wins by less than 7 points. The German GP saga was nothing else but cheating ............ Go Webber go !!!!!!!!!!

He did not stoled anything, Massa was not title contender, he gets paid by Ferrari and would be stupid not to do it, same as Kovalainen in Germany 2008.
:rolleyes:

Oh please .... Alonso was not a title contender either at the point. Instead of racing he complains over the radio to his team ..... "this is rediculous" bla-de-bla, moan moan, whine, whine". He left Mclaren because the same tricks did not work for him there LOL. In Singapor he was PART of a cheating conspiricy winning the race when his "less performing" team mate was ordered to crash. Is Massa going to be ordered to do something today?

The TEAM ORDERS rule 39.1 is VERY CLEAR ......... perhaps they should write it in Italian so that Ferrari fans can understand it too!.

Cheaters sucks and always will ...............................

I think i am going to open a thread already: Alonso World Champion Formula 1 2010 :)

Would also be cool if Hamilton walks away with it, nobody expects him to win the title.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back