2010 Formula One Abu Dhabi Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just belive that Vettel will do his usual give away P1 magic. (he have failed to finish in P1 when he started from Pole most of the time time season so I can't see something like that not happening here)

Xose I am just gonna say this. There are alot of talented drivers out there but they don't got anyone to support them so for Mclaren and Red Bull giving drivers this chans is just great. I know a swedish driver here who is really talented but his parents can't affort to race full season in any cup. So try to understand that some people aren't as lucky as even Alonso because if he failed to get this far then imagen the wasted money.

alonso33.png

Is not muggers, is just people who:

A) Doesn't have a clue about F1 history
B) Are one driver fans, Massa in this case

People will never forget what happen in Germany because is F1 history, same I never forgot what happened in Germany 2 years ago, or what happened at Suzuka '89, or many other controversial things that happened in this years.

But sometimes is a huge problem and sometimes not, so when I talk about hypocrisy I talk about this:

Senna crash Prost --> senna pure racer hero
Schumi crash Hill --> Schumi dirty bastard

Mc team orders makes Ham pass (he won WDC at the end) --> Kova is very nice!
Ferrari team orders make Alo pass --> Alonso is cheater and Ferrari is mafia

Hamilton overtakes SC, Hamilton does not complete inlap, Hamilton whatever --> Hero!.

Same history every time with part of UK media and fans, I had this same kind of conversations for years regarding the Kaiser ;)

Yeah, it's really boring. But don't worry, you can repeat all this facts 1000 times that they will be always crying against Ferrari or Alonso.

Just imagine how would they react if Ferrari stole a private 700-pages document from McLaren, lol.

100 pages per point alonso stole from fellipe at Germany

He did not stoled anything, Massa was not title contender, he gets paid by Ferrari and would be stupid not to do it, same as Kovalainen in Germany 2008.

You can't judge same situations with different criteria because of your interests... is like if get mad because tomorrow Vettel gives position to Webber in case that means Webber wins instead of Alonso... probably somebody will expect Red Bull to suicide but certanly not me or Emanuele Pirro, the italian marshall for this race that said Red Bull would be "dumb" if they don't use team orders in case they need them to make one of their drivers win... but oh wait, he's italian mafioso :rolleyes:

I don't think Alonso got a chans because look who is behind him. BamBamBam.
Who knows what type of team order Button have been given. ("Hit Alonso with evrything you have got.")

Joking but I am 100% sure that Button and Hamilton will have very good starts because they always do that and the second sector will be the point where they will attack the drivers infront.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back