2010 Formula One Abu Dhabi Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantastic weekend, although I wish the live stream on the website would start say 10/15 mins before the broacast starts (maybe with a countdown timer?), I had to keep pressing F5 and it only appeared 5 secs before the opening credits came up. Still amazing racing, really shuts up all those detractors who said the World Championship was going to be a joke.

This is a great step up for the series, usually I thought the races were long and boring with 2 classes with about 8 people in each, this year it's amazing so far with some big names and awesome sounding cars :) Roll on Round Two!

Fantastic weekend, although I wish the live stream on the website would start say 10/15 mins before the broacast starts (maybe with a countdown timer?), I had to keep pressing F5 and it only appeared 5 secs before the opening credits came up. Still amazing racing, really shuts up all those detractors who said the World Championship was going to be a joke.

for the championship race it was streaming 45mins before, just on one camera on the empty track.

One more great thing is the high quality of the broadcasting. That GT1 TV is really good. Not a glitch in streaming, image quality is good on full screen. And lots of onboard views! How I loved that!
And the most important thing is that the sounds of the race were not muted down. I've got the full soundgasm.:)

One more great thing is the high quality of the broadcasting. That GT1 TV is really good. Not a glitch in streaming, image quality is good on full screen. And lots of onboard views! How I loved that!
And the most important thing is that the sounds of the race were not muted down. I've got the full soundgasm.:)
At around 19:40 minutes left in the championship race, that shot of the two maserati's heading down the main straight had the most AWESOME SOUND!!!!!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.3%