1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

2010 Formula One Abu Dhabi Grand Prix

Discussion in 'Formula 1 Race Comments' started by Bram, Apr 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

[​IMG]

This weekend the first round of the GT1 World Championship is held on the circuit of Yas Marina, Abu Dhabi. Post away your thoughts please :redface:

2. James Johnson

James Johnson
    The Weatherman

I like that Mad Croc Vette :)

3. Hannu Karesola

Hannu Karesola
    Premium Member

Yeah, finally! Hoping best for the Mad Croc and Marc VDS. :)

4. Really looking forward to it. But haven't found any info on TV-coverage?

But I'm a bit more excited about FIA GT3 Euro-series. Lovely cars there and a nice grid + live coverage on Motors TV! :) (and I'm still drooling thanks to those pics of the Mercedes SLS GT3 coming later this year:tongue:)

5. Hannu Karesola

Hannu Karesola
    Premium Member

http://gt1world.com/news/article/battle-lines-drawn-for-abu-dhabi-

The question is how soon is soon? First races are this weekend and they say they will announce their TV broadcast partners shortly. :) Anyway, I don't care about TV if we can watch it from GT1world website.

6. Hannu Karesola

Hannu Karesola
    Premium Member

7. omg Sport1 :/ they already messed up moto gp one of the worst german tv channels at all besides sending most of the day some
    stupid fooball talks they only show naked girls over night how tehy can give the rights to such a bad channel ??

8. Hannu Karesola

Hannu Karesola
    Premium Member

Maybe it was the only one which wanted to take it. I really hope the website live works because our tv doesn't show it at all.

9. i hope too that the stream works as it wont be live on Sport1 even it says so on the web page, as even motogp is showed not live
    but they have a contract that says they have to show live still they dont and split up the coverage to there own liking
    last weekend they even preferd to show some 3rd class english football insteed of 125ccm class they managed only to show the last 3 laps
    and even this 3 laps they had to skip one lap to slide in a one spot advertising so i nfact they showed only 2 laps
    then the made brake for more football and showed moto2 delayed o.O so realy i pray to god the stream will work and the server is stable
    enough

10. Bram

Bram

11. The cars always looking good there. :)

12. Bram

Bram

Red flag at the moment.

13. Pff that crash was big. :frown:

14. Hannu Karesola

Hannu Karesola
    Premium Member

What happened? Came home couple of minutes ago so didn't see it.

15. Hannu Karesola

Hannu Karesola
    Premium Member

BTW stream quality is pretty good which is great! :p

16. Brake failure for the Ford GT at the end of the long straight. Probably broken leg.

17. Hannu Karesola

Hannu Karesola
    Premium Member

Ouch :(

18. Bram

Bram

The Ladies of Matech

19. Bram

Bram

Insane crash yesterday that red flagged the qualification

On a positive note. The qualication race is live to be seen on the GT1 TV today at www.gt1world.com from 13:00 GMT onwards :thumb:

20. Bram

Bram

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.