1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2010 Camaro Cup@Road America - Mon Sept 6th 2010

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Yves Larose, Sep 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Servername: RaceDepartment CCR10
    Class: 2010 Camaro Cup Mod
    Track: Road America (default ingame)
    Weather: Dry
    Practice: 30 minutes (19:00 GMT)
    Qualification: 10 minutes (superpole)
    Warm-up: 10 minutes
    Race: 2 x 25 minutes​

We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here

You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organizer a private message detailing the incident including a youtube video. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.
  2. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

usefull infos

RaceDepartment Chevrolet Camaro Cup and True2life Racing invite you for a test race of the 2010 Camaro Cup Mod. if you sign up for this special event the download link to get the mod will be pm to you the morning of the event. the event is limited to 25 entries and it require that you have Race On ( add-on or bundle version ), STCC the game and GTR-Evo install on your pc in order for the mod to work. this is a beta version of the mod so all feedbacks after the races will be welcome as it will help us making the mod better. for any question please PM Yves Larose.​
  3. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Entry list:
    1. Yves Larose
    2. Ross Balfour
    3. Chris Sykes
    4. Freddie Besems
    5. Norman Bruce
    6. Bob Miley
    7. Martijn van Bommel
    8. Martin Kraaijenbrink
    9. Andreas Löffler
    10. Russell Robitaille
    11. Jeffrey Ruskus
    12. Ethan Bass
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver
    16. Driver
    17. Driver
    18. Driver
    19. Driver
    20. Driver
    21. Driver
    22. Driver
    23. Driver
    24. Austin Jordan
    25. Eric Estes
  4. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

Yes please Yves, love Camaro's and like beta testing new mods (and like Road America :D)
  5. Yes Please Yves more of these the better prior to the RDCCC
  6. in pls.
  7. Can you put me on #25 plz, I will see if I can get in for R1, but will not be able to stay for both.
  8. Norman Bruce

Norman Bruce
    Premium Member

Put me in please, Thanks
  9. Sign me up please Yves
  10. don't know if i can make it for sure because it's labor day and know for sure i'll be doing a lot of outside activitys. just put me on the bottom and don't give me a pm because i don't want to get it if i might not even race
  11. sign me up Yves,thx
  12. me too Yves, thx
  13. off topic but you two should run the ngp
  14. Thx Austin, but i dont think i got the time.Running porsche events atm and soon the camarocup.
  15. In as maybe, please.
  16. I´m in please, cu tonight.
  17. Sign me up please! These were great fun at the Glen, should be just as fun here!
  18. sign me out as we are having net problems here all day and ISP said 24hrs :(
  19. Same mod version as last time?
  20. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

nope its gonna be a new version of the mod, you'll get it by pm very soon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.