1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2010 Camaro Cup@Istanbul - Sun August 29th 2010

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Yves Larose, Aug 24, 2010.

1. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Servername: RaceDepartment.com CCR10
    Class: 2010 Camaro Cup Mod
    Track: Istanbul
    Weather: Dry
    Practice: 30 minutes (19:00 GMT)
    Qualification: 10 minutes (superpole)
    Warm-up: 10 minutes
    Race: 2 x 30 minutes

We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here

You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organizer a private message detailing the incident including a youtube video. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.
  2. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

usefull infos

RaceDepartment Chevrolet Camaro Cup and True2life Racing invite you for a test race of the 2010 Camaro Cup Mod. if you sign up for this special event the download link to get the mod will be pm to you on Saturday August 28th. the event is limited to 50 entries ( 2 servers ) and it require that you have Race On ( add-on or bundle version ), STCC the game and GTR-Evo install on your pc in order for the mod to work. this is a beta version of the mod so all feedbacks after the races will be welcome as it will help us making the mod better. for any question please PM Yves Larose.
  3. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Here's a little video i made, its 3 laps with the car on the track

4. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Entry list:
    1. Yves Larose
    2. Philip Antonia
    3. Norman Bruce
    4. Morten Wernersen
    5. Andreas Löffler
    6. Gregory Degreef
    7. Bob Miley
    8. Freddie Besems
    9. Eric Estes
    10. Giorgio Migazzi
    11. Neil Gault
    12. Stefan Beemsterboer
    13. Chris Sykes
    14. James Chesters
    15. Ernestas Drasaka
    16. Harald Stadler
    17. Martijn van Bommel
    18. Driver
    19. Driver
    20. Driver
    21. Driver
    22. Driver
    23. Driver
    24. Neil Tasker (maybe)
    25. Ethan Bass (maybe)
  5. Wow. What a perfect day to do this as it's a bank holiday I wont be working this night, so I'm in for this please Yves :)
  6. :frown::frown::frown: Unless my weekly gaming meeting is canceled, I never get to race on a Sunday night.:frown::frown::frown:

Could you add me to a reserve list please, will update on Sunday afternoon-ish if I can race, really want to race this new mod.
  7. Norman Bruce

Norman Bruce
    Premium Member

Sunday is good for me, I'll grab a spot on that grid :cool:
  8. Ill give it a go, sign me up please:)
  9. sign me up please [​IMG]
  10. sign me up pls ;)
  11. Yes Please Yves.
  12. Joining very late. Luckely the track is welknown.
  13. Sign me up, please Yves - Thx.
  14. Sign me up please.
  15. Glenn Petersen

Glenn Petersen
    Premium Member

I'd like in on this.
  16. I sign in as maybe.
    I have to help with a move on Sunday. I don't know if I am able (both, physically able and back in time :wink:) to race at the evening.
  17. Would be a difficult combination, especially the firts and the last corner with these cars....but yes, i wanna give it a try!!

EDIT: What about the handling of these cars, worse or even better than the 2009 (racing) cup?
  18. Oh go on Yves I'll have a go, sign me up please
  19. I'm in
  20. Not too different to the CCR2009