2010' BPM Booster R

hey folk!

here i am again.

Today i decided to start a face-lift on the best seller of BPM. =D

started with new bumper, new fog lights, new headlights and new vents! for this moment.. it will have another updates.. and a brand new engine.

bpm.jpg

bpm1.jpg

2008 Booster R -> http://www.tracciontrasera.es/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=90

I always loved the Booster but to be honest I dislike the facelift. I think it looks a bit like an angry frog. Maybe a higher quality frontlight texture or even 3d ones would improve the design.

It looks like Lotus Evora from Hell

Some of the changes I like, some I'm not so sure about. The lights, they look too painted-on.

Regardless, the old one was great fun to thrash around any circuit. Will there be many physics changes for this one?

It looks like Lotus Evora from Hell

Some of the changes I like, some I'm not so sure about. The lights, they look too painted-on.

Regardless, the old one was great fun to thrash around any circuit. Will there be many physics changes for this one?

Hi Fifty! how many time!! how are you man?

yes, as stop!ng said, the headlights look a bit fake. So i am doing 3d headlight one! like the retrofit in japanese cars which i love (projector)

i keep dont using cg-racer, so it will work on cg and non cg versions.

backing on topic, yes, it will keep the funny and the great stability. it will have some update on stability and features a new engine. Maybe an Alluminium V8 40V without turbo.

KS, it will has a modern v8 engine, in alluminium, less weight, less lag. boxer i leave for porsches and subarus :D

i modified the front grill again.. looks soft now.

did the rear, took inspiration on lambos, but without big mods, its is just a face-lift. new vents in bumper, new tail lights, to be honest i liked very much. that old rear i dislike a bit, always thought strange.

going to inside now.

bpm4.jpg

bpm3.jpg

bpm5.jpg

bpm6.jpg

Wow, amazing how fast you've improved the car. Looks much better now. The back of the car is even better :) maybe a small bit too much Lambo in the rearlights, but I have to say, the facelift does it's job.

BTW, I'm actually stopp!ng, but I prescribed when I registered...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back