2009 RD Touring Car Championship (STCC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The reason why to do so (invitation/paying) seems very obvious. As Youri mentioned, it isn't a sign of appreciation when nobody shows up near the end of a championship (certainly with the cost of broadcasts in the future (finally RD-Tv!). I totally respect this way of thinking, but I'll be missing the teamspirit in the other events. Is it really that much work to have another league working with (2-men) teams? I noticed they are already present in GPCoS. Merely a question... (As you might have noticed, BFR is quite eager to participate :) )

Have to agree with Xosé on this,we are in the same team so ofcourse im abit one sided but,BFR is also in and so is Damians team,amazed no one say a word about this in 4 pages.I think it is great that RPM/RD pick up on this great format but a little word somewhere mentioning the hard work of David Garcia and Xosé Estrada to make this format come alive would have/would be nice.

I really can't wait for this league, the WTCC's are my fave class (even if I'm rubbish with them). I doubt I'll be in a team as I pretty slow (compared with the aliens and such), hopefully this won't affect my chance of getting on every race. I see from the post above the main championship will be for the teams, does this mean us "teamless" drivers may miss out on some races due to the casual signup requirements (i.e. if you make it to say the first race will you get to race the 2nd almost definately if you wish?)

Anyway roll on the first race!

Have to agree with Xosé on this,we are in the same team so ofcourse im abit one sided but,BFR is also in and so is Damians team,amazed no one say a word about this in 4 pages.I think it is great that RPM/RD pick up on this great format but a little word somewhere mentioning the hard work of David Garcia and Xosé Estrada to make this format come alive would have/would be nice.
The discussion will be done by PM. RaceDepartment does not copy/paste projects. We have carefully developed our own project over the past years and are still doing so. And in doing so, I assure you, our goal or course is never and will never be to be the same as STC.

Further remarks go through PM. This thread is about the upcoming RDTCC season, not about other leagues or competitions.

Romour: Christophe in a Volvo C30?

Today i heard in the pitt a very strange romour, will Christophe stop his RDMCC campain and go 100 for the touring cars this season?

We spotted him yesterday with a volvo, more news tonigh, stay tuned :)

lol

Attachments

• naamloos.JPG
    naamloos.JPG
    138.4 KB · Views: 262
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.