2009 RD Touring Car Championship (RACE On)

Status
Not open for further replies.
21:45 would be a ridiculous time to start :)

The reason most events start at 8pm UK time is to accomodate the majority of EU members, many of whom are on UK time+1 or +2. If we started at 21:45, that would be 23:45 for some members.

Personally I try not to race much past 10pm to take into consideration other members of my household who may want to go to bed. Some people are up for work at 5:30 am *grins*

From a long time i wanted to race in a circuit situated in a town but never do it.I only race in a town circuit (Macau) in offline mod. I really hope and i am baging the organisators to put one of those "in town" tracks in the WTCC 2010 league.The WTCC cars are fits perfect to this kind of street circuits.:)
Two of my favourites is Pau or Vara Raceway. Just an idee that i hope to be take in consideration.:redface:

Pau is a no go I can tell you that op front. With the poor modeled chicane at the end that track is one of the jokes of the game imo. Macau is a different story, it requires some decent skills but it very driveable and a great season closure event :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back