2009 Formula One Singapore Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly - safety car worked against Button quite badly. Without it he would have leapfrogged Heikki and Barrichello at the first stop rather than the second.

It was simply a more favourable strategy for Button and he made better use of the car in a low-fuel situation than Barrichello did. But nonetheless Barrichello should be quite pleased given that he started the weekend with a five place grid penalty compared to Button and at the end he was only one place behind him.

Yeah, a fail of a descion by Grosjean. I can think of no man whatsoever that I would less like to be the team-mate of

LOL

So if his brakes fail is Alonso's fault, in Brawn they have to be mad with him too... now I see why Heikki is doing poor seasons since he's at McLaren... obviously Hamilton's fault :doh2:

By the way, Alonso again in podium with one of the worse cars in grid. Hamilton had the kind of race he likes and he's really impossible to beat in that situation, well done for him.

He must be the unluckiest F1 driver.
I thought when he passed Alonso they were both off the road?
He passed Alonso when Alonso was on the road, but Webber off it. Then Alonso fell off the road after Webber had passed him - I thought this would be enough to save Webber actually given that Alonso didn't stay on the track at the same corner, but apparently not.

There was another corner as well where most drivers were actually driving with all four wheels on the inside curbing, ie outside of the track white line, but I guess that because no-one ever made a pass there it was ignored. Someone also skipped part of the chicane and didn't yeild to people behind him (kimi? heikki?) but again I guess it fell under not taking advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 299 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 207 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 150 7.7%