2009 Formula One Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Ian Landry

Its funny that you mentioned that, as it was one reason why the FIA wanted bigger wings a few years back.

Do we know if the shark fin will be allowed? It might become the "prime real estate" for sponsor logos since the wing is now smaller...

• Ian Landry

Here in Quebec we have the french local sports channel broadcasting the races, but also TSN which used to buy the feed from ITV. That's where I used to watch it because the analysts were much better than the local one...

I hope that TSN will buy the BBC rights then. Don't want to be stuck with watching the races on the local sports channel.

Formula 1 2009 Pre Season

I thought it might be good to have a thread to discuss about the upcoming season. Post here everything related to team presentations, testing times, news, rumours etc.

The first real '09 spec car (except the slicks), the BMW. I think we need some time to get used to it, to say the least..:

• Chris Noble

Erm... lol

That crazy front wing! still got groved tires on mind.

Honda are testing 2009 parts this week, so see what they look like.

I like the rest of the BMW without all the bits hanging off it, much more streamlined now

• Wido Rossen

Bizar looking, big front wing , little end wing.
Still missing the slicks do

• Andrew Evans

as i said in the thread where these wings were first shown... i like them... there's some kind of retro cool about the whole look.... :thumb:

• Wido Rossen

Bizar looking, big front wing , small end wing.
Still missing the slicks do

BMW 2009!

Here is the BMW 2009 ..as seen on Barcelona Testings...

115669.jpg

A bit ugly isn't it?:disapointed:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back