2009 Formula One Italian Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on guys. Unless you wasnt watching the last lap. He was pushing 110%. It was either gonna be the best last lap of his career but Brazil 08 or worst. Which ever way it was a great a fight.

Well done Rubens!

I hoped that Hamilton will catch Button but 3-4 laps before the finish I saw the distance and I said it's over... nice from Hamilton that he tried at least, no points for McLaren and him, but at least he's not a boring driver for sure.
The remaining races will be hard for Brawn, except Brazil I think. In Singapore they race in the dark which means track temperature will be relatively low, same story in Abu Dhabi where they'll start in the dusk and finish in the dark. In Japan cold weather has a higher chance also! Now if Rubens can capitalize on his skills to set-up the car for bad conditions maybe he can catch Button at the end!
Go Rubens, get that title!!

Woohow! 2 points for Heidfeld :)

I'm so sorry for Hamilton. But i began to like this guy more. He brings more fun for sure. He always pushes :yes:

Well done Rubens!!! I was there and the atmosphere was electric! But what was Hamilton i playing at ? as soon as he crashed the italiens went mentle jumping around and singing! but i suppose the english have something to sing about a britsh team 1,2 and a british driver in 2nd :D we drove 1800 there and back and enjoyed every minute of it!

Will post pictures later when im at my house.

I have a sure-fire way to cure sleeping problems.

Just before you go to bed, put on some headphones and play a tape of nothing but the sound of Kimi talking at press conferences. I guarantee you will drop off in minutes. :D

Seriously though, that was a slightly less boring race than usual. The two Toyotas fighting it out was entertaining, seeing Webber taken out by Kubica broke my heart, and I had to do this ----> :doh: when Hamilton took himself out on the last lap.

This championship is Brawn's - no doubt about it now. All that remains to be seen is whether Rubinho can creep up on his teammate and take the title or not.

Looking forward to Singapore...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 214 14.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.0%
  • < 4 years