2009 Formula One Australian Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
5268022930022.jpg

5267723031265.jpg

5267523084867.jpg

5267323153105.jpg

Spam

You can always fool the iPlayer by setting up a proxy . There are number of good proxys in the UK.. That's how i watched most of last season here in Finland, where you have to pay if you want it live, couple of hours later it comes from a free channel but it's cut to be one hour long then.. There's nothing Bernie can do about that!

F1 fans will be able to customise their viewing experience through the BBC's multi-platform offering with options such as: split-screen action; a live leaderboard; in-car cameras; choice of commentary; live online streaming; live text; interactive forums; circuit guides; and blogs.

The BBC's red button interactive TV service will broadcast live coverage of all on-track sessions - Friday and Saturday practice, qualifying and race.
There will be an additional interactive analysis programme following on from the end of the BBC One coverage of each race.
On race day, viewers will be able to choose from three different video streams.
These will be: the main network feed with a choice of commentary from BBC One and BBC Radio 5 Live; a split screen comprising the main network feed; an in-car camera feed and leaderboard; rolling highlights.

how good is that, multiple streams :D

Stream for all sessions this weekend.
http://www.justin.tv/atomic_napalm

Watching now :) Man those frontwings i still cant look at them haha

Commentators have a nice theory about the use of the KERS system! Use it at the end of the outlap to get speed when entering the hotlap and use it again at the exit going into the outlap of the qualy: brilliant. They can use it once a lap but now they can use it almost twice :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%