2009 Bridgestone tires

2009-2010 Bridgestone tyres
2009bridgestonetires.jpg

* super softs and softs are assigned as option tyres. They will have the green band on the sidewall. So in tracks like Monaco and Singapore, both prime and option will have the green band. In tracks like Spa and Monza, both prime and option will NOT have the green band.

* the stripe on the wets should be green. But I can't find a way to do that at the moment. Any color I paint on the tread diffuse map gets desaturated and blended with black. If anyone knows a way to fix it, please let me know.

Thanks and enjoy. :)

*3/10/2012- update 1.1- improved inters and wets grass effect/color

*3/12/2010 update 1.2
-improved slick wear/graining
-improved inter wear
-improved wet and inter normals (thread depth)

12slickwear.jpg

12interwear.jpg

alternate link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?2q5dbpugjzkxpkv

Download link:
2009 Bridgestone tires

2009-2010 Bridgestone tyres
2009bridgestonetires.jpg

* super softs and softs are assigned as option tyres. They will have the green band on the sidewall. So in tracks like Monaco and Singapore, both prime and option will have the green band. In tracks like Spa and Monza, both prime and option will NOT have the green band.

* the stripe on the wets should be green. But I can't find a way to do that at the moment. Any color I paint on the tread diffuse map gets desaturated and blended with black. If anyone knows a way to fix it, please let me know.

Thanks and enjoy. :)

alternate link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?ssv0bx364y4ss96

Download link:
2009 Bridgestone tires
Any chance you make the 2003 tires if you have time?:rolleyes:

Any chance you make the 2003 tires if you have time?:rolleyes:

I probably would not be able to create an easy to install tyre mod for 2003. I would suggest using the tyres from the 2006 mod. I think 2003 has basically the same tyres.

Since there's 2 tyre manufacturers, implementing the tyres into the game will be a lot more complicated. It cannot be done with just editing the generic tyre files. All other team/car specific pssgs has to be modified.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back