2009 American Le Mans Series

Pic doesnt show ! Repost?

Great news AM v12 :woop:

AstonMartinLMP1.jpg

Better Bram?

ps nothing on Jos Verstappen yet?? (pict.is from Jos his side!)

Hans

• Kyle Evers

ALMS at Sebring Today!

Is anybody else watching the ALMS race at Sebring? I watched the first hour and a half or so on Speed. Unfortunately, they won't have it back on until 2:00 EST.

Looks like a good race so far.

This is some of the best racing around on one of my favorite tracks. I've been there its great fun.

The new r15 is really a piece of machinery.

I really like the new BMW in the GT class. Will be watching it all day on speed.

• Kyle Evers

This is some of the best racing around on one of my favorite tracks. I've been there its great fun.

The new r15 is really a piece of machinery.

I really like the new BMW in the GT class. Will be watching it all day on speed.

Oh I love the R15 too, much better than the R8 and R10. And yeah the E92 is very nice too ^.^

Attempting to watch it and play rFactor at the same time. So far looks like the P2 is almost wiped out except for the Lowe's Mazda lol.

• Kyle Evers

Well race has been over for a while now but anyway congratulations to all of the winning teams.

P1 - Audi
P2 - Mazda
GT1 - Corvette
GT2 - Ferrari

• Kyle Evers

That was quite nice driving indeed ^.^

I think Audi did really well. Peugeot spent a little too much time in the pits trying to get that air conditioning fixed. I guess they said something about the electronics overheating or something?

• Kyle Evers

Oh okay.

Well the next race is at the GP of St. Pete and I live near there so I may go. If I don't go to that, I may go to the Indycar race there the same weekend.

• Kyle Evers

ALMS 2009 - Round 2: St. Petersburg

Tomorrow starts Race 2 of the American Le Mans Series. I am excited, I couldn't get enough of Sebring!

Also this weekend is the Honda Grand Prix of St. Pete, which will be the Indy Car race. If I can get this on TV, I'll probably watch that too!

Any predicitions of winning? Who will crash out?

Who to watch for: Lowes-Fernandez Team. Took the LM-P2 win at Sebring, let's see if they can do it again.

Wish I could go to the race, only about a 55 minute drive :(. Feel free to discuss pre-and post-race.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back