2009 A1GP

• Wido Rossen

A1 GP 2009/10 race 1 : Australia

Seasons opener is the Australian GP at Surfers Paradise on Oct the 25th.

surfersparadise.jpg

Track Tacts :
Track length: 4.47km, 2.79miles
No. turns: 12
Direction: Anti-clockwise

Track Record:
A1GP Lap record: to be determined

ive been to like 4 a1 gps and since last year when they introduced the ferrari engines and cars it went downwards.. verry bad sound and racing. i miss the old cars and engines like a1 used to be. Who is spain going to take as their driver??

A1GP entrylist confirmed

The entrylist for the 2009/2010 A1GP has been confirmed. The usuals are there, including reigning champions Ireland.

1 A1 Team Australia
2 A1 Team Brazil
3 A1 Team China
4 A1 Team France
5 A1 Team Germany
6 A1 Team Great-Britain
7 A1 Team India
8 A1 Team Indonesia
9 A1 Team Ireland
10 A1 Team Italy
11 A1 Team Mexico
12 A1 Team Monaco
13 A1 Team Netherlands
14 A1 Team New-Zealand
15 A1 Team Pakistan
16 A1 Team Portugal
17 A1 Team South-Africa
18 A1 Team Switzerland
19 A1 Team US

Thanks to Bjorn for the heads-up :thumb:

lol they were meant to be racing at Surfers in that event they have there but A1GP has pulled out and has agreed to pay the Australian government the money they needed to and give a load to charity but if the suppliers of the parts and stuff for the cars dont get payed by A1GP then i seriously doubt that they will pay the Australian government anything

Season-opening Surfers race called off

17 October 2009

Championship organisers sensationally announced the cancellation of the season-opening race in Australia on Saturday with the fear that a shortage of cars could be on track. The race in Surfers Paradise was due to see the series race alongside Australia's V8 Supercars touring car championship for the first time.

The decision was announced by A1GP Chairman Tony Teixeira, who wanted to address everyone involved in the event. "I want to personally apologise to the people affected by this regrettable but unavoidable decision," the South African explained. "The Queensland Government, Gold Coast Motor Events Co, the management and Chairman of the event have been patient and supportive of us in the past weeks.
GP Update

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back