1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2007 BMW 523i

Discussion in 'Car Talk' started by Alex Townsend, May 16, 2016.

1. Alex Townsend

Alex Townsend
    Premium Member

I'm about to become the proud owner of a 2007 BMW 523i and was just wondering if anyone else here gas one or any experience owning one?
    Specifically what I should look out for on a car of this age to maybe repair or replace.
    What upgrades I could look into both for aesthetics and performance too.

2. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

I suggest visiting a BMW owners forum. You will more and likely find all the information you need from one of those sites.

I just bought myself a Corvette Z06 over the weekend but for the last month on my spare time i visited a Corvette forum and got all the info i wanted and needed to know about the car.

3. Alex Townsend

Alex Townsend
    Premium Member

Thanks for replying. I just thought the forum was called car talk and that there was a post about BMW VIN plate identification so figured there may be some BMW owners around.

I'll just go to the local owners community here then. Was hoping for a one stop shop.

4. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

Did you buy your car and find all the information you needed?

My gf is in the market for a new car. The past four years she's had three different Mustangs but this time she wants either a E60 M5 or a E92 M3. I want her to get the M3.