• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

2007 - 2009 V8Factor Unleashed Seasons

Discussion in 'Team ORSM' started by MyHolden#11, Apr 10, 2012.

1. still_bacon

still_bacon

Ratings:
    +159
    The Community Edition includes the VY, VZ and VE (I and II) as Holdens, and the BA, BF and FG as Fords.

This is the reason we can do 2004, but not earlier.

There is no plans to go back any further with the models for rF as there is no realistic demand for those 2 models.

I'm sure everyone would prefer to move forward to the COTF or other cars than deal with the old stuff

2. aussiedano

aussiedano

Ratings:
    +4
    Yeah love your work cant wait to see what you guys dish up next! but must say im looking forward most to 04-06 seasons as diving the older seasons alongside some of the stars of today in the cars they were driving when they where learning i think is pretty cool. Loving 07-09 seasons ( especial HRT and SBR 07) at the moment some truly nice paint jobs so once again THANKYOU ORSM!

3. M1GHTY M4VS

M1GHTY M4VS

Ratings:
    +68
    yeah Nissan, Holden and Ford next year will be challenging. I really hope you can aquire another modeler, so that fill in your demand that you mentioned a while back. Especially for the Cockpit tasks.

4. Dr.McCoy

Dr.McCoy

Ratings:
    +14
    If I remeber there was three VY's, the two Castrol Perkins and the Anthony Tratt Toll car.

5. ea_silver_ghia

ea_silver_ghia

Ratings:
    +64
    The Castrol cars ended up being upgraded to VZ around mid-year but Tratt's stayed as a VY all year. Also in 2004, Tony Longhurst's Castrol Commodore was only ever a VX and didn't end up as a VY.

I've converted the 03' skins myself (and tweaked a couple a bit) and they do look good in the game. Looking forward to these other seasons, particularly 05'.

6. Richard Coleman

Richard Coleman

Ratings:
    +167
    in 05 the Autobarn Commodore was a VY as well.

• Like Like x 1
  7. NWRAP

NWRAP

Ratings:
    +550
    Thank you to all the guys that took the time to create all the skins for the various seasons.

You all deserve a big pat on the back for getting some great liveries of the past done and bringing back some good racing memories.

Your attention to detail is exceptional.

:)

8. M1GHTY M4VS

M1GHTY M4VS

Ratings:
    +68
    If I'm not misinformed I found a bug on the 07/08 VE and BF, exhaust flames should be yellowish, instead of E85 blueish. Probably needs new physics with still regular fuel engines. Thought they started E85 in 09, could be wrong, anyone knows ? Otherwise it's obsolete.

9. Mitchell Woodward

Mitchell Woodward

Ratings:
    +19
    then go into each n every veh.file and change the engine to the one that hasnt got the e85 (btw i havent done that but i still get the yellow flames)

but also a bit of a weird bug in 2007 when i view alan gurrs car the cockpit is under where u would see the wheels?

10. Doug62

Doug62

Ratings:
    +201
    Hi Mitchell. I just downloaded the 07 season for the links Bacon has provided so my copy is the same as yours to have a look at this. I'm sorry I can't see what your getting with Alan Gurr. Maybe a fresh rF install and just load V8FU into it to see if the fault is still there. Being just the one car is odd.

If it's not fixed can you show us a screenshot.

11. Dr.McCoy

Dr.McCoy

Ratings:
    +14
    There are a few more bugs as well. With the Adelaide skin of the '07 R .Kelly Toll HSV Commodore the car's number should be 1, not 16. Also there should be a Sandown skin option as in the Sandown 500 the drivers were split. (#1 was R. Kelly and Paul Radisich while #16 was Tander and Craig Baird)

12. aussiedano

aussiedano

Ratings:
    +4
    hey guys how about just enjoying all the hard work that has gone into these seasons instead of picking it apart!

• Like Like x 1
  13. M1GHTY M4VS

M1GHTY M4VS

Ratings:
    +68
    Bug in 07 : Todd Kelly Suit in Bahrain should be black Chevrolet.

So I stand correct that 07/08 were E10 instead of E85 still ?

14. Dr.McCoy

Dr.McCoy

Ratings:
    +14
    Yeah
    Yeah

• Like Like x 1
  15. M1GHTY M4VS

M1GHTY M4VS

Ratings:
    +68
    Okay got the E10 installed now, flames are changed aswell but not the elegant way for now just had to copy them over to all team folders instead of going straight to the mas file.

16. Mitchell Woodward

Mitchell Woodward

Ratings:
    +19
    um im thinking of re downloading it again...

but here a pic( dont worry about the input binding as i didnt have my steering wheel setup ;) )

Attached Files:

17. M1GHTY M4VS

M1GHTY M4VS

Ratings:
    +68
    Tested Alan Gurr and have the same problem. Text File looks okay, seems the the point is wrong as the whole camfile looks beneath the car, it's not just the Cockpit, Hood and Exterior are wrong, too.

Edit difference between Bright and Gurr

Bright : Cockpit=BF_cockpitinfo.ini
    Gurr: Cockpit=07_BF_cockpitinfo.ini
    Renaming it without 07_ works like a charm :p
    No such File 07_BF_cockpitinfo.ini

18. M1GHTY M4VS

M1GHTY M4VS

Ratings:
    +68
  19. Rot Teufel

Rot Teufel

Ratings:
    +173
    In 2009 season pack the Inta Racing team have some missing skins.
    There is only the "Early Season" version. Without any of those skins, game always crash.

Skin missing:

- 09_ICR_77MS.dds for Symmons Plains, Hidden Valley (now Darwin), Townsville and Queensland events
    - 09_ICR_77SD.dds for Sandown event
    - 09_ICR_77PI.dds for Philip Island event
    - 09_ICR_77B.dds for Mount Panorama event
    - 09_ICR_77GC.dds for Surfer's Paradise/Gold Coast event
    - 09_ICR_77LS.dds for Barbagallo/Wanneroo
    - 09_ICR_77HB.dds for Sidney Homebush

20. MyHolden#11

MyHolden#11

Ratings:
    +33
    Hey Rot, Inta Racing only raced the first part of the 2009 season then closed down due to budget, thats y there isnt anymore skins