2007-2008 Bridgestone grooved tyres

Hey :D i have a little problem with the 1.2 version from this mod. The Tyre Wear that you changed for 1.2 on the tyres i don't see that on the tyres :( They looks like fresh tyres bu i drove with one set about 10 or 15 laps and the graining and wear is not visible for me what is this all about that i can't see it?

sorry for the bad english :D

greetings Philipp

Hey :D i have a little problem with the 1.2 version from this mod. The Tyre Wear that you changed for 1.2 on the tyres i don't see that on the tyres :( They looks like fresh tyres bu i drove with one set about 10 or 15 laps and the graining and wear is not visible for me what is this all about that i can't see it?

sorry for the bad english :D

greetings Philipp

I checked the uploaded files. The worn normals are correct. Need more details to help you.

What mode were you playing? quick race or time trial?
What was the color of the tyre wear indicator when you checked? brown or red?

screen shots would really help me figure it out:)

so it's in the Career and Online Mode e.g Hockenheim Online Race 25% the idicator shows me light brown tyres(Softs) after 7 laps but when i look on my tyres they looks like there are have no tyrewear or graining

I mean that the tyres looks like new tyres but the idicator say's me brown tyres

sorry for bad english my english lessons are 3 years ago :D

Sorry, I am unable to replicate your problem. I tested the files.

-default database
-career
-soft tyres
-7 laps

here are the results...

Fresh
2013031600005.jpg

After 7 laps (brown tyre indicator)
2013031600006.jpg

all seems ok from my end.

okay i was blind sorry my eyes lied to me ^^ :D sorry for that :( i saw the changes after a near look at my Screen

so i think problem solved and thank you for your help :D

and for my annoing questions

Greetings Philipp

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back