Resource icon

Skins 2006 Renault driver's suit, cap, shoes, gloves, umbrella and harness 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Moustagua submitted a new resource:

2006 Renault driver's suit, cap, shoes, gloves, umbrella and harness - Classic Renault 2006 driver's suit

This time i made the driver's suit, cap, gloves and shoes for the 6 Renault. I also made the umbrella and the harness of the car.

Installation:
Use EEA 6.1 to replace all the files in the incardriver.erp located in the folder: ..\f1 2017\asset_groups\animation_package\scenes\incardriver\1980\

For your information, the files to replace for the 2006 renault are the ones from the EEA list named career_renault-xxx

some pics:
View attachment 221078 View attachment 221079...

Read more about this resource...

You have to use the Ego Erp Archiver 6.1you can find here: https://ryder25.itch.io/ego-erp-archiver
then you have to open the incardriver.erp file of the game with it. This file is located in the folder: ..\f1 2017\asset_groups\animation_package\scenes\incardriver\1980\

Now, you have to replace all the files in the erp file by those which are in the Renault suit.rar (you must have unpacked them somewhere on you computer before). In EEA 6.1 choose the file you want to replace, click on texture, then on import and then select the file you want to put on. the software will ask you to save the mipmap file (if you have correctly set up the path to the game in the setting tab of eea)..Then you must save the erp. and enjoy my work ingame...

I hope this will help you.

[QUOTE = "Moustagua, post: 2622771, member: 21415"] Tienes que usar el Ego Erp Archiver 6.1 que puedes encontrar aquí: https://ryder25.itch.io/ego-erp-archiver
luego debes abrir el archivo incardriver.erp del juego. Este archivo se encuentra en la carpeta: .. \ f1 2017 \ asset_groups \ paquete de animación \ scenes \ incardriver \ 1980 \

Ahora, debe reemplazar todos los archivos en el archivo erp por los que están en el Renault suit.rar (debe haberlos desempaquetado en algún lugar de su computadora antes). En EEA 6.1 elija el archivo que desea reemplazar, haga clic en la textura, luego en la importación y luego seleccione el archivo que desea colocar. el software le pedirá que guarde el archivo mipmap (si ha configurado correctamente la ruta al juego en la pestaña de configuración de eea). Luego debe guardar el erp. y disfruta de mi trabajo en el juego ...

Espero que esto te ayude. [/ QUOTE]
Thanks bro. Excellent work

If you have correctly set the path to your f1 2017 game in EEA 6.1 it will automaticaly open the right folder so you just have to click on save when the windows with the mipmap appears.

If you have correctly set the path to your f1 2017 game in EEA 6.1 it will automaticaly open the right folder so you just have to click on save when the windows with the mipmap appears.
welll, since it wants to save at my desktop I would like to know where I am supposed to save the files

Ok, so there are two locations for the mipmaps:
for files named career_renault_xxx save them in ..\F1 2017\character_package_drivers_male_2006-renault_career_renault_textures
for files named 2006-renault_xxx save them in ..\f1 2017_character_package_team_livery_2006_renault_textures

Do the same for other team by changing the year and the teram name in those path...

I hope this will help you.

See you soon.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 212 14.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 114 7.7%