2000's @ Various Countries - 30th October - 1st November 2015

Ole Marius Myrvold

JWB 96-13
Staff
Premium
2015-10-02_00030-jpg.106817

The skin, made by meerkat80 can be found here! :)
Back in Business, with more cars and stages added, there is finally a reason to get back to DiRT Rally here at RD

This is a rally for all members of RaceDepartment, premium or not. So just sign up, tag your friends or enemies, not to mention the fremenies to see who can drive the fastest, and not run off at the same time.

League Name (must be a member to be able to participate):
RaceDepartment
Cars: 2000's
Itinerary:

SS01: Greece - Ourea Spevsi - Gravel - Midday - Clear
SS02: Greece - Koryfi Dafni - Gravel - Sunset - Clear
SS03: Monte Carlo - Gordolon - Courte Montee - Tarmac/Snow/Ice/Everything - Afternoon - Snow
SS04: Finland - Naarajarvi - Gravel - Night - Clear
SS05: Finland - Kontinjarvi - Gravel - Afternoon - Clear

Session Open: From 00:01GMT 30th of October, until 23:59GMT 1st of November
Re-Runs: No!
Service: Between Every Stage!

Premium Membership Sweepstake: Now also in DiRT Rally! Have a friend that's on the fence of joining RD, or maybe you just haven't dared to try out the Premium Memberships yourself. Well, now you can win One Month of Premium Membership for a non-Premium Member! Every driver that at the end of the week have taken points in the RaceNet League will be in the random draw! Staff members are excluded from the Sweepstake. If more than 15 drivers have taken points at the end of the week, there will be 2 draws!
There are however one condition.
You must have given your RaceNet name to us in this thread, so we know who you are. If you have not posted in that thread, you will not have a chance to win!

Last edited:

Please write if you will participate, as this will be used in logging how many drivers intend to participate, how many that does participate, and also helps us in the direction to go :)

1. Mark Sheepwash
  2. Eckhart von Glan
  3. Tigermilk
  4. Bogani
  5. Rallycameraman
  6. -MDP-
  7. Dario Baic
  8. Dantheman12119 (Daniel Clout)
  9. Davy Vandevenne
  10. Player
  11. Player
  12. Player
  13. Player
  14. Player
  15. Player
  16. Player
  17. Player
  18. Player
  19. Player
  20. Player

Last edited:
that was fun! did four squeaky clean stages in - what is for me - the easiest to play car in the game, the focus. lost said focus pretty much at the beginning of the final long finnish stage. my co driver said: rocks at ze exit (german accent, of course), and sure as hell that's where they were. almost got past, but rear right hit the rocks and that got me a puncture some turns later. i decided against changing the tire and hobbled home, figure i dropped 1:10, so it was possibly better than picking up 1:30 for changing. damn it said janet, so close to an all-clean run :mad:. did i say it was fun? you bet.

14 seconds up after 3 stages over my brother which was my goal ended up with a puncture in stage 4 night stage and misheard a left turn at a junction and hit the trucks straight on to get 15 sec penalty so now 4 secs behind him. Long stage 5 took a turn for the worse getting a left rear puncture early on after just a love tap (it seems far too easy to puncture on the Finland stages) and ended up driving a shopping trolley for the rest of it dropping a further 34 secs behind @bsheepie - well done n00b I will beat you soon

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 373 16.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 256 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.1%