2000's @ Various Countries 16th - 18th October 2015

sign me out, for the past hour i am trying to make my wheel work, worked last time and now it doesn't, in presets i only have 2 keybord option. used same USB port, updated drivers, check local files with steam of dirt rally nothing worked, wheel works fine with AC and GSCE so i am stumpt
hope i am home for the next one
ty

sign me out, for the past hour i am trying to make my wheel work, worked last time and now it doesn't, in presets i only have 2 keybord option. used same USB port, updated drivers, check local files with steam of dirt rally nothing worked, wheel works fine with AC and GSCE so i am stumpt
ty
I know @Ole Marius Myrvold had the same problem, what did you do to get it up and running again?

ty

Uninstall GeForce Experience! Do not install any Beta-versions of the program!

I had the exact same problem, was because I installed the Beta version. It all works when GeForce Experience was removed (and I went back to the last publicly released one)

Correct. I wanted a day extra between this and next week in case of any troubles ;-) Sorry for any problems that have caused (or bad writing from me). For next week you will have Sunday to drive as well ;-)

Not that my times were any good :p But I'd like to see how terrible my drives were

Ah, impossible to see stage-times, unless you add manually the times from all the drivers for each stage, and thus find them yourself. You can only see the total times after each stage.

There is a reason why I've suggested a few league-related things on the Codies-forum :)

Ah, impossible to see stage-times, unless you add manually the times from all the drivers for each stage, and thus find them yourself. You can only see the total times after each stage.

There is a reason why I've suggested a few league-related things on the Codies-forum :)
Ahh crap. There was one stage that I didn't screw up, was hoping that that would be somewaht decent

Aaaaand, very late - Results are out!

3oy0mmZ.jpg

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 282 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 191 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%