2 - The rSeat 45 Minutes of Interlagos

David Garcia

Premium
interlagos.jpg

• Day: 2013, April 18th
  • Event Start: 20:00 CET Time Zone *Check official clock in the main site.
  • Practice: 50 minutes
  • Qualifying: 10 minutes with 2 Super Pole laps format. 105% rule applies.
  • Warm Up: 5 minutes
  • Race: 45 minutes with Standing Start

I saw some guys having problems with that last race (youtube/germany thing)
Why are they banning a stream of a video game? Is all types of streams banned on youtube in Germany?

I know a lot of the videos i upload with songs usually gets banned in Germany due to copyright issues but work fine in all other countries.

In exchange of having a full stomach this month i decided to spend money on iracing.
Not too much practice, slower than people i have been faster than.
Rolled back 10cm in the start which resulted in a black flag
I HOPED that in your ´´deeply professional´´ series it doesnt DQ automatically but it did
See you some place else

What do you mean with stc official clock in the STC web page?
Ricardo got late 'cause of that clock.... I got late but still on time to race....
Don't tell us "All time posted in CEST. Check official clock on the stc website if you have any soubt." if it isn't the official time....

I HOPED that in your ´´deeply professional´´ series it doesnt DQ automatically but it did
sheldon-sarcasm.png

Don't blame the series for a game automatically penalizing your own mistake Risto :). Can be frustrating but thats not the mistake of the STC organization of course.

What do you mean with stc official clock in the STC web page?
Ricardo got late 'cause of that clock.... I got late but still on time to race....
Don't tell us "All time posted in CEST. Check official clock on the stc website if you have any soubt." if it isn't the official time....
Alexandre, STC clock is showing GMT +2, so CEST time. Maybe it is up to Ricardo computer Alexx?

In exchange of having a full stomach this month i decided to spend money on iracing.
Not too much practice, slower than people i have been faster than.
Rolled back 10cm in the start which resulted in a black flag
See you some place else
Risto, you should know how iRacing applies penalties because it was the sim itslef disqualifying you for something you did wrong.. as going the wrong way maybe?". We are as pro as we can, and I think you should try too do so Risto. :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 97 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 176 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 352 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 489 39.2%