2 GRAN PREMIO DE LE MANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to find out if I can Race today, but if i cant can i be the safety car ???

As always, I'm sorry for the lateness of this, but i always seem to not work on Thursdays, which is weird, I always find out at the last moment. If it is possible for me to do anything at all, I would love to try it out. Please let me know :)

We'll i'd love to, but no ones replied yet, and i have a feeling it wont happen cause i always think im gonna be working during the race and i dotn put myself on reserve or anything. I should learn my lesson.

Ah, you should have contacted me about that Dragos. I would have been glad to skip it as I suck as main commentator :D But I havn't heared anything from Ross so I guess he will be co-commentating next to me. Also, the graphics are done for the comentators picture that is showed in the beginning of the broadcast I think.

Anyhow, good luck to all the drivers tonight! Here's hoping for sun :)

@ Dragos: Of course you are welcome onboard...! The problem is that I had a SUPER busy week at work and didn´t thought about that possibility either. You have a PM.

@ Andreas: Ross was not available this week, he will join us at Trois Rivieres.

out after 25 mins, I am soooooo frustrated

Started on wets and moved up to 17 by carefully holding on to my line while others had to pit for wets and then at one breakpoint the wheels locked up and I couldn't release them again so without steering I went bang into the walls. I could cry, had been looking forward to this all day, without the f.... rain it could have been fun.

Not much to say about this race really, Got the msg to repace Borna 1h before free practice started, so not much time to preper.
And ofcourse it had to be a rain race, me who loves rain races.................

P9 wasnt that bad afterall, a really tuff race, with some advance tyre strategies.

Sorry Mike Simian, couldnt do anything, the rain came so quick, so i totaly aquaplaned!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back