WEATHER Changeable. Check website for the forecast

EVENT SCHEDULE

30 minutes Practice
10 minutes Qualification
20 minutes Warm Up
90 minutes Race

TEST SERVER WORKING!

Thanks!

but boring long straights in practice and the AI is sooo stupid on this track it makes you weep.
Anybody know how to stop your wheel from being all herky jerky on the straights? Tried lowering ffb and sensitivity, all to no avail. Find it difficult to drive in a straight line (and how does that sound?)

but boring long straights in practice and the AI is sooo stupid on this track it makes you weep.
Anybody know how to stop your wheel from being all herky jerky on the straights? Tried lowering ffb and sensitivity, all to no avail. Find it difficult to drive in a straight line (and how does that sound?)

Rear tow in. The problem is that the trade off is in the top speed. + will reduce the wobble and top speed, - will improve the top speed but amplify the wobble at speed.

I think that is the right way around, direction of tow in, but I am starting to have my doubts. I am sure someone will correct me if I am wrong.

headed there tonight at 22.00 cet for a 45 min stint.

What are you doing stint practice for, Eckhart? The only stint you have is in the commentary booth, correct? (Which, btw, you did an exellent job with. You have a unique voice!)

Oh yeah, how do you guys do with tire ware here? I was trying the softs and they were down to 85% ware within the first 3 laps...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back