1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

2 GRAN PREMIO DE LE MANS

Discussion in 'Simracing Team Challenge' started by David Garcia, Sep 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wait for the image to load...
    [​IMG]

TIME September, Thursday 23 - 20:00 CET
    CIRCUIT Le Mans STC Version
    WEATHER Changeable. Check website for the forecast

EVENT SCHEDULE

30 minutes Practice
    10 minutes Qualification
    20 minutes Warm Up
    90 minutes Race

TEST SERVER WORKING!

Thanks!

2. Thread open!

3. with a poster as great as that, who cares about the race? outdoing yourself, David :)

4. Nice poster David ;).

5. Another amazing poster David!

6. Thanks guys! But the real thing making the posters that cool are the cars. :)

7. Heheee,very nice post David indeed!
    But really look forward to this race,i will practice all day before the race and than take a nap :p
    Le Mans,we'r coming!

8. Xosé Estrada

Xosé Estrada
    Premium Member

Like I said in first broadcast "this are the best looking posters in the history of simracing, or more" :D

9. Ehehehehe! Thanks a lot Xosé.

10. Héhé, very beautiful poster :rolleyes:

11. but boring long straights in practice and the AI is sooo stupid on this track it makes you weep.
    Anybody know how to stop your wheel from being all herky jerky on the straights? Tried lowering ffb and sensitivity, all to no avail. Find it difficult to drive in a straight line (and how does that sound?)

12. TEST SERVER WORKING!

13. headed there tonight at 22.00 cet for a 45 min stint.

14. Rear tow in. The problem is that the trade off is in the top speed. + will reduce the wobble and top speed, - will improve the top speed but amplify the wobble at speed.

I think that is the right way around, direction of tow in, but I am starting to have my doubts. I am sure someone will correct me if I am wrong.

15. Whats heppening with Quali, no inlap? 3 laps is a 12 min round trip.

16. Xosé Estrada

Xosé Estrada
    Premium Member

I think we did no inlap last year Mike.

17. Danny Asbury

Danny Asbury
    Premium Member

What are you doing stint practice for, Eckhart? The only stint you have is in the commentary booth, correct? (Which, btw, you did an exellent job with. You have a unique voice!)

Oh yeah, how do you guys do with tire ware here? I was trying the softs and they were down to 85% ware within the first 3 laps...

18. lol Danny, this time round my team calls on me to do great things - on the track. fear not, my times are lightyears off atm :)

19. Xosé Estrada

Xosé Estrada
    Premium Member

Possibility of rain again :tongue:

20. Why is the prediction game closed? It says the deadline is 19:00 CET. I was just waiting for all the allocations.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.