WEATHER Changeable. Check website for the forecast

EVENT SCHEDULE

30 minutes Practice
10 minutes Qualification
20 minutes Warm Up
90 minutes Race

THREAD OPEN!

Qualy:
Had heavy lag in the 1st few corners lost quite a bit of time (0.5 secs), finished up in 17.

Race:
As this was the 1st race in STC, my plan was to stay on track and to try to stay with the guys ahead of me. The start did not go well, there was an incident ahead , which meant me braking very hard but sadly not being to avoid contact with the guy ahead.
After this I lost a few positions which was a shame.

The early part of the race I settled down into a rythm and tried to keep up, it was all going ok until I notice the temp going up and up , I was expecting the temp not to get as high as it did and my engine started to overheat. When this happened, it meant the race for me was over and my goal was to just to finish. I started to short shift to avoid the engine from blowing, doing this was cost me about 0.5 to 0.7 secs per lap, and for the I lost contact with the guys in front.

I managed to nurse my car for the most of the race until the end.

This was a 1st harsh lesson for my 1st race in STC. Hopefully the team will get better result in Daytona J

Very nice broadcast yesterday. Mr. Eckhart and the crew seem to be at midseason form already :). After next week's round at Daytona, I'll post another article like I did with pre-season.

And RPM, good grief... you just had to go and put Marcin and Rami out there together, ay? Overkill... lol!

Was a tight race just before the race somehow I lost my concentration and I got cut warnings at every laps, so I hasty take a little care to avoiding warnings and that shows my times. Still quali 1 and 2 was the best result for RPM team to start the race.Kevin was faster but not that muche that he can pass me but he gave me hard times ;)
The penultimate lap of the race my game drop to desktop and the car stall really DOH!! situation I was on the lead! fast game up fire the car didint see no one try to get back and Jesper try to avoid me but he took wrong route and we touche no places lost there but Im still sorry Jesper :) So finish second Marcin took the win so really great result fo RPM Grats Marcin and thx to Lucas our pit manager ;)
Grats to all racers and hole STC staff nice broadcast :)

Top notch broadcast, and excellent racing by all.

Im really happy this season to have a team competing in this championship, but gotta get the bugs worked out in the FCR camp. If we hadnt had the 2 dnfs and finished in the positions we were in at the time...FCR would be sitting with 103 points. :( Cant look back though always look forward to find more speed!

See you guys at Daytona with 2 new drivers...MUAHAHAHAH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 103 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 79 9.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 79 9.7%
  • < 4 years