rF2 2.5h WEC @ Silverstone - Sat 17th May

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
@Calum McLure You may only enter 1 LMP per team :whistling:

Just to clarify: "Team" in this competition most of all means that drivers are allowed to switch cars (e.g. when a vehicle has to be retired or if LMP+GTE are entered).
Out of fairness setups should also be developed separately :thumbsup:

@Calum McLure You may only enter 1 LMP per team :whistling:

Just to clarify: "Team" in this competition most of all means that drivers are allowed to switch cars (e.g. when a vehicle has to be retired or if LMP+GTE are entered).
Out of fairness setups should also be developed separately :thumbsup:
We were planing on 2 separate teams,TXL green and TXL white.We would not be interchanging drivers and our setups would likely wind up different as well since not everybody likes the same thing exactly.If this is not allowed then Calum and i will consider one of the GTE cars.

Rene Reiterer / Frederic Schornstein - TXL Racing Green
Calum McLure / Matt Horst - TXL Racing White

Last edited:
ForeverAlone.png
I have no team ;(

I got on the server yesterday after a breakfast Spa session in the Megane and a quick lunch, followed by 911 GTE here followed by the VWEC on Eurosport the F1 Quali Highlights and the F1 race highlights on BBC then back on this server for the R18. (family is away).

Yesterday was decision day for LMP1 or GTE.

I think I was a bit exhausted but the R18 was a nightmare and I was pace +7 sec.
@Matej Lakota shared his diff lock setting and

@Simon Christmann was kind enough to give me some feedback on gearing after riding onboard. I was too tired to do anything last night. Yep I had my fill of motorsport!

Today I did 3 things:
1) Took Simons advice (had been on defaults)
2) turned on assists. (dont like em normally but had to admit defeat with R18)
3) got seat position and FOV to give me a good view

The R18 was driveable. With these changes only I found 6 sec and was now pace +1 sec.
Importantly I enjoy the car now.

@Dennis Coufal I will confirm my original LMP1 entry now as I can lap consistently in all conditions at a reasonable pace. Thanks
David O'Reilly Figjam Racing

Last edited:
Yuri, just DL mod(s) from 1st post, install and sit in one of GTE cars (familiar environment for you, beleve me) and go for it. Be aware, on this server weather is changing every xy hours, watch where rubbered part of track is and enjoy. I will be on also from time to time and I can share some setups or anything else with you. You are also welcome to PM me if you like to :thumbsup:.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 101 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 183 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 360 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 501 39.0%