1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

1st Win

Discussion in 'F1 2012 - The Game' started by Antony Snook, Oct 27, 2012.

1. I have finally got my first win in F1 2012 that i got on launch in September. I used the one slider space up from the lowest setting. Fastest in practice and made it to shootout being 2nd to Rosberg. I beat him on the track for the win.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Good to know. Go for the next one.

3. Yeah bro sorry to make you feel awkward but, I got 40 wins.

4. Sorry to make you feel awkward but I've got over 400 wins through the CM F1 games. This isn't a show off. You'd be incredibly happy you got your first win too. He just couldn't resist to post a thread. I'd be like that too prolly...

5. Can't you just be happy for the guy? Nobody asked you how many wins you had. I don't wanna tell you how much I have but you're definitelly bellow 10%.

6. Congrats. I remember my first win, it was a great feeling. Just wait till your first championship!!!

7. Hey dude we were talking about wins in F1 2012, nothing else. And that is just in Grand Prix mode. Not career.

8. Yeah buddy I have a lot of wins as well. 400 over all the CM F1 games, hahahahah. I got that just in F1 2010. One day I know you'll get there....

9. By the way, congrats on the 1st win

10. James Maskell

James Maskell
    "Remember the name! Tommy Vercetti!"

Well done, you are obviously new to the game! :) Keep on practicing and you will win more!

5partan5niper2212 Wow bro you have won heaps of races against a computer? Can i give you a bj? Saahhhh jelly right now. lol

• Like Like x 2
  11. Na sorry mate I'll take one from your mum? Oh and I actually go karting out to my local track and race against mates. Do you have mates? Oh no you don't cause you like trying to offend people in forums. Wow how cool are you... pffft

12. James Maskell

James Maskell
    "Remember the name! Tommy Vercetti!"

Hahaha, thats funny. :D

13. Lol. So you're fast then? You're on PC. Wanna race? I see you have a lot of confidence and someone has to cut it off. I'm in for it. ;) I hate people who think they're so awesome.. ;)

• Like Like x 3
  14. I never said I wanted to race, I was just saying that I have a lot of wins in 2010 cause I played it a lot and if I did want to race, why would I waste my time with some kid like you. Your gonna beat me hahahaha what a joke.

15. Just try me. ;) I've been racing among the best drivers in F1 2012, no one else has told me "your gonna beat me hahaha what a joke" .. :)

16. More on topic; congrats mate ! Up to the next win ! :)

• Like Like x 1
  17. Yeah rightio

18. Hey Kristian and Spartan Sniper. I would destroy you guys out on track.

*runs away and hides in corner*

:D;)

• Like Like x 1
  19. Yeah that is what everyone says