1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1st race at Zandvoport for me :p

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Tim Ling, Sep 27, 2008.

1. Tim Ling

Tim Ling
    It's a million-to-1 chance, but it just might work Premium Member

Well, I thought I'd stop practising for now, and try my first race, and Zandvoort it was...'cos that's what I'd been practising:p

I raced on Pro level, 90%. Qualified 11th for the first race. Woohoo I thought! But a little unwanted attention from a BMW saw me in the kitty litter and last :brick:
    Finished in 16th, so not as bad as it could have been.

2nd race I finished 11th, with only one unfortunate shunt...and I'd behaved so well until then :twitch: :(

I have to say racing is far more fun than practicing (well, duh! :der:), but you have to practice first I guess.
  2. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes
    Premium Member

Sounds like you are off to a good start Tim, especially not having too many hits with others. :thumb:
    Once you get into online racing, it is a bug that can occupy a lot of your time, great fun :D. It pays to spend some time before a race getting to know the track, as you have done, but don't spend all your time practicing, you learn much more quickly driving with others.
  3. More practice for results.