1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

Mods 1ST Person FOV Mod 1.0

1ST Person FOV Mod

1. pay2021

pay2021

Ratings:
    +32
    pay2021 submitted a new resource:

1ST Person FOV Mod - 1ST Person FOV Mod

Read more about this resource...

2. gamer19

gamer19

Ratings:
    +319
    So... here's the question.
    Can you move camera in any direction and bend it more to the ground, or FOV is the only thing that can be edited ?
    Actually, there's another question... :geek:
    Although original maybe seems too small, this seems too big (to me), is there possibility that you do another mod with ..something between those two, pretty please ?
    Or you can teach me how to do both these things for myself ?

Eh, Milestone.. we can see some cool cameras in replay mode, but when we want to drive we're stuck with those immersion-killing 3rd person mode or ONE AND ONLY 1st person camera mode. Really, quite silly.
    What about that "helmet-cam" for a drive, I was wondering ?!? :alien:
    Or some "over-the-shoulder" mod ?
    How hard that could be ? Year after year we get the very same cameras. Game gets better and better every year but cameras allways stay the same. It's such a shame... :( Sorry, this second wasn't for you, you have to do nothing with this, I guess I just need a space to release some ...steam. :p

3. pay2021

pay2021

Ratings:
    +32
    Yes, i can move or pitch to any direction, and can make less wider fov, will be an update in the future.

• Love Love x 1
  4. gamer19

gamer19

Ratings:
    +319
    I absolutelly love your answer mate !!! I'm dancing right here ! :D
    But.. are you limited to only one 1st person view or you can make ..several ?
    Can you tell me which program do you use for editing ? So I wont bother you so much and I can put cameras exactly where I want them.
    It's not this one
    http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/mgp-bml-file-editor.10939/
    ?

5. pay2021

pay2021

Ratings:
    +32
    I been editing the files with a text editor lol and it was hell, this tool is heaven and i discover it thanks to you!, i search a bml tool but this one never show before, now is soo easy :)

Its limited by the cameras ingame (1st person and 3rd person) but i think (now, with this tool) you can add one.

6. gamer19

gamer19

Ratings:
    +319
    hehe, glad I could help, even in this little way. :)
    I'm surprised you didn't know about it.
    But I still don't understand, which program do you use for opening those damn "MIX" files, this program is only looking for "BML" files !?! :unsure: Or I miss ...something. Not that it has some well produced "read me" file. Or ANY "read me" to be honest. =P

7. Dyego JhOu

Dyego JhOu

Ratings:
    +104
    http://www.racedepartment.com/threa...-modding-questions.123112/page-5#post-2271974

• Like Like x 1
  8. pay2021

pay2021

Ratings:
    +32
    For unpack and repack mix files MixFileRemixer

9. Windowsonmac

Windowsonmac

Ratings:
    +0
    Have you gotten around to updating this? I have the mod from Facebook I believe. Just wondering if you can tell me how I increase the fov even more. Please and thank you I love the original mod . Made it so I enjoy the game

10. pay2021

pay2021

Ratings:
    +32