1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Mods 1ST Person FOV Mod 1.0

1ST Person FOV Mod

1. pay2021 submitted a new resource:

1ST Person FOV Mod - 1ST Person FOV Mod

Read more about this resource...

2. So... here's the question.
    Can you move camera in any direction and bend it more to the ground, or FOV is the only thing that can be edited ?
    Actually, there's another question... :geek:
    Although original maybe seems too small, this seems too big (to me), is there possibility that you do another mod with ..something between those two, pretty please ?
    Or you can teach me how to do both these things for myself ?

Eh, Milestone.. we can see some cool cameras in replay mode, but when we want to drive we're stuck with those immersion-killing 3rd person mode or ONE AND ONLY 1st person camera mode. Really, quite silly.
    What about that "helmet-cam" for a drive, I was wondering ?!? :alien:
    Or some "over-the-shoulder" mod ?
    How hard that could be ? Year after year we get the very same cameras. Game gets better and better every year but cameras allways stay the same. It's such a shame... :( Sorry, this second wasn't for you, you have to do nothing with this, I guess I just need a space to release some ...steam. :p

3. Yes, i can move or pitch to any direction, and can make less wider fov, will be an update in the future.

• Love Love x 1
  4. I absolutelly love your answer mate !!! I'm dancing right here ! :D
    But.. are you limited to only one 1st person view or you can make ..several ?
    Can you tell me which program do you use for editing ? So I wont bother you so much and I can put cameras exactly where I want them.
    It's not this one
    http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/mgp-bml-file-editor.10939/
    ?

5. I been editing the files with a text editor lol and it was hell, this tool is heaven and i discover it thanks to you!, i search a bml tool but this one never show before, now is soo easy :)

Its limited by the cameras ingame (1st person and 3rd person) but i think (now, with this tool) you can add one.

6. hehe, glad I could help, even in this little way. :)
    I'm surprised you didn't know about it.
    But I still don't understand, which program do you use for opening those damn "MIX" files, this program is only looking for "BML" files !?! :unsure: Or I miss ...something. Not that it has some well produced "read me" file. Or ANY "read me" to be honest. =P

7. http://www.racedepartment.com/threa...-modding-questions.123112/page-5#post-2271974

• Like Like x 1
  8. For unpack and repack mix files MixFileRemixer

9. Have you gotten around to updating this? I have the mod from Facebook I believe. Just wondering if you can tell me how I increase the fov even more. Please and thank you I love the original mod . Made it so I enjoy the game