1st 2 BTCC cars coming Q2

So let me get this straight, for a mere $33.50 you get 2 BTCC cars and 3 tracks? That seems a little steep. I believe for the Q1 Content Drop for 3 cars and 1 track I paid $19+. It seems that Studio 397 (or should I really say the greedy and out of cash Motorsports Games) is way overpricing additional content for rFactor 2. Let's compare 2 sims.

rFactor 2 Q2 Content Drop Bundle for $33.50
Donnington Park - I already own the laser scanned verison in Assetto Corsa Competizione
Brands Hatch - I already own the laser scanned verison in Assetto Corsa Competizione
Laguna Seca? - I already own the laser scanned verison in Assetto Corsa Competizione
The Infiniti Q50 - I already own comparable cars in Assetto Corsa Competizione
The Toyota Corolla GR - I already own comparable cars in Assetto Corsa Competizione

Lets compare the rF2 Q2 Bundle to ACC
Assetto Corsa Competizione - $15.99 currently on sale
Assetto Corsa Competizione - Intercontinental GT Pack (5 tracks) $5.99 currently on Sale
Assetto Corsa Competizione - British GT Pack (3 tracks) $5.19 currently on sale
Assetto Corsa Competizione - Challengers Pack (5 cars) $9.89 currently on sale
Grand Total: $37.06

Verdict - If you don't own Assetto Corsa Competizion, skip this rFactor 2 Q2 Content drop and go and get it now! It's a much better deal and sim too. As for me, I'm not spending another nickel on any rFactor 2 content until someone other than the broke and corrupt company Motorsports Games that currently owns them.

@FriendOfJah While I agree that the Q2 bundle is a bit too expensive. You cannot compare a brand new content drop with content that's been out for a while and that are on sale.

I also fail to see how content being in other games means it's not worth money in rF2 (or any new game). That way it's no point in buying ACC either, because you can basically get the same in AC with mods.

$19 3 cars 1 track = $3 a car $10 track

$33.50 2 cars 3 tracks = $1.75 a car $10 a track OR $3.25 a car $9 a track

wow a whole 25c I will go buy a balloon and have a party ....by myself

What you expect except sarcasm I don't know

Another
rF2 track pack 4 tracks = $9+ AU per track
AMS2 track pack 6 tracks = 9+ AU per track

I mean people just tell lies to drag sim down further wake up look at the figures

Buy big pack GT3/GTE 12 0r 14 cars = $4AU a car for me
For love of sims lol.......... I pay average $4EU per car for 3rd party cars !!! 50% dearer !!!
and they have no expenses no tax !!!

get real !!!

Last edited:
rF2 cost me $4AU a car in packs
well known mod with 7 cars costs me $28EU or $4EU a car still
Tommys single cars cost me average $4EU = $6AU

so 50% dearer then rF2 cars

So let me get this straight, for a mere $33.50 you get 2 BTCC cars and 3 tracks? That seems a little steep. I believe for the Q1 Content Drop for 3 cars and 1 track I paid $19+. It seems that Studio 397 (or should I really say the greedy and out of cash Motorsports Games) is way overpricing additional content for rFactor 2. Let's compare 2 sims.
These are the prices I see:
Q1: €16.80 = 30% discount on individual purchases (€23.96)
Q2: €31.41 = 15% discount on individual purchases (€36.95)

the kunos boys are so bitter on every subject on rf2...
and those of rf2 are here to defend it, that's why the lobbies are empty
Screenshot_5.jpg

99% of the servers are league servers, so when there is no scheduled race it is empty.... like your head...go back to doing gt3...:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Tried the Infinity at both Donington and Brands and I'm thoroughly impressed with the handling. Good audio too. Look forward to trying the Toyota 2nite, but im feeling a lot better about seeing the Btcc content coming to rF2 now after this update. Roll on the future releases as I can't wait to get my hands on Turkingtons beemer!!

I've often been put off by rF2, but it definitely deserves another try after the update and content!!

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More leagues

• Prizes

• Trophies

• Forum trophies