• "I've tried everything other than jumping out of a plane, but nothing gives you an adrenaline rush like racing a car." - Nigel Mansell
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1999 Season Mod - Driver Photos

Discussion in 'F1 2011 Mods' started by LotusGP92, Aug 27, 2012.

1. LotusGP92

LotusGP92

Ratings:
    +7
    Firstly want to say thanks to everyone thats put work into the 1999 season mod so far. I had a go at making some cars for it myself, but they turned out a bit of a mess. So I've started working on some other parts for the mod myself and today I finished doing the driver photos, so decided to upload them here incase anyone wanted them. Some aren't the best quality, but I found it was quite hard to find good pictures for a lot of the drivers from 1999. Anyway I have included a picture of all the drivers, a screenshot in game and the dowload link:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?84qs5d34tsrf3is

Just as a note incase anyone doesn't know, simply extract these to game's 'Frontend' folder and remember to back up first!

• Like Like x 2
  2. aussierob

aussierob

Ratings:
    +7
    thanks am playing atm so this adds to it .
    cheers!

3. AyrtonSenna1994

AyrtonSenna1994

Ratings:
    +77
    Great addition, thanks very much :)

4. Yroniac

Yroniac

Ratings:
    +11
    Great work Lotus :)

5. alexjb

alexjb

Ratings:
    +7
    excellent thank you :)

6. alantay11

alantay11

Ratings:
    +0
    [This post has been deleted]

Last edited: Oct 28, 2014
  7. SutilRocks

SutilRocks

Ratings:
    +3
    I would love to get this Mod broken link though maybe a possibility to create a new link? :D