• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Skins 1996 Williams driver's suit, cap, shoes, gloves, umbrella and harness 1.0

Classic williams 1996 driver's suit

1. Moustagua

Moustagua

Ratings:
    +21
    Moustagua submitted a new resource:

1996 Williams driver's suit, cap, shoes, gloves, umbrella and harness - Classic williams 1996 driver's suit

Read more about this resource...

Last edited: Nov 2, 2017
  2. Lightcruiser

Lightcruiser
    Premium

Ratings:
    +235
    1 Question, does it work online yet? :p

3. halukbay

halukbay

Ratings:
    +1
    Great work. You are a master!!! Thank you.
    How did you get your custom helmet work in classics? I always get the default helmet.
    Thank you again for the great work!
    Haluk

4. Moustagua

Moustagua

Ratings:
    +21
    Thank you.
    To have your custom helmet in classic cars you have to put it in the incardriver.erp in both folder 1980 and 2017.

5. SuperLime

SuperLime

Ratings:
    +4
    can we save career mode and do invitational events?

6. Moustagua

Moustagua

Ratings:
    +21
    YES it works online..

7. Moustagua

Moustagua

Ratings:
    +21
    YES, you can save the career and have the invitation for classic events.

8. Moustagua

Moustagua

Ratings:
    +21
    Today i have a very strange and annoying thing: i have been ban for cheating online. yesterday to answer you i tried a lot of race online and all works fine but this morning i try to play and it say that. I havent't change nothing in the game since yesterday and it does'nt work. I don't understand..... If somebody have an idea....
    perhaps it's because my son disconnect my steam account to play with his and he was also ban. so i reconnect to my steam account and now this happend to me too... it's very disturbing......

9. Moustagua

Moustagua

Ratings:
    +21
    So i tried something. i have uninstall the modification i made to the 2017 mclaren to have my name on it in career and it works now online. I think taht the patch 1.10 is no longer editable... it's a shame.... all my other stuffs work: helmet, suit etc... it doesn't work if you mod a car....

10. Franske

Franske

Ratings:
    +324
    Really like this. But a question ... could you upload the helmet we see. I will appreciate it. :cool:

11. Moustagua

Moustagua

Ratings:
    +21
    It's my personnal helmet. i will post it one day.

• Like Like x 1
  12. massa

massa

Ratings:
    +96
    is possible to get all in copy and paste file ?

13. Moustagua

Moustagua

Ratings:
    +21
    i think it's better to install the files for each car separatly with EEA instead of copy/paste files because in incardriver.erp there is all the files i made for all classic cars so it's too complicated to clean it up to create it for one car. and if i make this with all the cars the file will be to heavy.