Resource icon

Skins 1996 Williams driver's suit, cap, shoes, gloves, umbrella and harness 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Moustagua submitted a new resource:

1996 Williams driver's suit, cap, shoes, gloves, umbrella and harness - Classic williams 1996 driver's suit

This time i made the driver's suit, cap, gloves and shoes based on Damon Hill ones for the 1996 Williams. I also made the umbrella and the harness of the car.

Installation:
Use EEA 6.1 to replace all the files in the incardriver.erp located in the folder: ..\f1 2017\asset_groups\animation_package\scenes\incardriver\1980\

For your information, the files to replace for the 1996 williams are the second ones from the EEA list named career_williams-xxx

some pics:
View attachment 219867...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
Great work. You are a master!!! Thank you.
How did you get your custom helmet work in classics? I always get the default helmet.
Thank you again for the great work!
Haluk

Great work. You are a master!!! Thank you.
How did you get your custom helmet work in classics? I always get the default helmet.
Thank you again for the great work!
Haluk
Thank you.
To have your custom helmet in classic cars you have to put it in the incardriver.erp in both folder 1980 and 2017.

YES it works online..
Today i have a very strange and annoying thing: i have been ban for cheating online. yesterday to answer you i tried a lot of race online and all works fine but this morning i try to play and it say that. I havent't change nothing in the game since yesterday and it does'nt work. I don't understand..... If somebody have an idea....
perhaps it's because my son disconnect my steam account to play with his and he was also ban. so i reconnect to my steam account and now this happend to me too... it's very disturbing......

Today i have a very strange and annoying thing: i have been ban for cheating online. yesterday to answer you i tried a lot of race online and all works fine but this morning i try to play and it say that. I havent't change nothing in the game since yesterday and it does'nt work. I don't understand..... If somebody have an idea....
perhaps it's because my son disconnect my steam account to play with his and he was also ban. so i reconnect to my steam account and now this happend to me too... it's very disturbing......
So i tried something. i have uninstall the modification i made to the 2017 mclaren to have my name on it in career and it works now online. I think taht the patch 1.10 is no longer editable... it's a shame.... all my other stuffs work: helmet, suit etc... it doesn't work if you mod a car....

i think it's better to install the files for each car separatly with EEA instead of copy/paste files because in incardriver.erp there is all the files i made for all classic cars so it's too complicated to clean it up to create it for one car. and if i make this with all the cars the file will be to heavy.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back