1996 GT1 series

Hi guys, with all the new GT series mods coming out. I was wondering if there was anyone who thought about reacreating the 1996 GT series. Which contained cars like:

Nissan R390
Honda NSX
Lotus Esprit (etc)

I am a particular fan of the Lotus's. Surely there are some people who are fans of the older cars like me! I would do it myself but I have no modding ability to that scale.

cheers

Porsche 911 EVO was a great one also the Merc CLK GTR along with the ones you mentioned. I would like to know if anyone can work on that one as well.

Not NSX, this is the R390 we were drooling about. The Mercedes clk-gtr dominated the field with the Porsches consistently attacking from seemingly nowhere. The 97 Porsche was the 911 EVO and was ran by quite a few teams as I recall. The McLarens were a dissapointment for their teams as the race cars were signifigantly slower than their street versions because of the downforce from the body work to help them stay on the track. Exciting stuff back in those days would love to see them. Probably the most beautiful line ups on a race grid anyone ever saw.

This was a request, not a planned mod. I guess our resident modders are too busy with other projects to take on any other work right now.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 110 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 83 9.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 80 9.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 56 6.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 115 13.5%