Resource icon

Cars 1995 FIA World Touring Car Cup Version 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Markano97 submitted a new resource:

1995 FIA World Touring Car Cup - 1995 fia world touring car cup skinpack

This is the skinpack of the 1995 fia world touring car cup held in paul ricard.It has the full 40 cars.This is my first mod so please be gentle.There might be some files that are not needed but i don't know which and if,thats why this file is big.You need the supertouring reloaded/seasons by andreasfsc to run this mod.
Credit goes to:Satori for his excellent skins
AndreasFSC for his amazing super touring mod
Me for converting these skins

View attachment 82530...

Read more about this resource...

Thats great:).Update:the mod is still being worked on,Mr.T. is making little fixes and we re trying to figure out a solution with the wheels of the bmw.The primera p10 will soon be added and ill release a version 1.1 and then move on to the btcc1995/1996 project.:thumbsup:

atum1x.jpg

Markano97 updated 1995 FIA World Touring Car Cup with a new update entry:

Mod Fixes

This is version 1.2 of the fia touring car world cup in this version you ll find the following fixes:
fixed cavalier headlights
different wheels/colors of the wheels on the cars
nissan rearlight fixed
new digits in order to use both this and the btcc reloaded without any problems
All these fixes have been done by Mr.T so a big thanks to him for making the mod better and more realistic.:D

Read the rest of this update entry...

Este campeonato está hecho para la versión Super Touring 1.2.5, por eso no te funciona. Tienes 2 soluciones:
1- Instalar la versión Super Touring 1.25.
o
2- Editar los archivos .inccar y .cas para que encuentre la ruta correcta de la versión Super Touring 2.11.
Muchas gracias ! Sabrias que modificación tengo que hacer en los archivos .inccar y.cas para poder solucionarlo?

[QUOTE = "Markano97, publicación: 3084096, miembro: 204358"]
Hola a todos. Puedes encontrar este paquete con mucho más contenido en nuestro mod Super Touring Evolution para GTR2.
[/CITAR]
Hola, solo tengo RACE 07, no juego GTR 2 por eso quería tenerlo en RACE 07

Muchas gracias ! Sabrias que modificación tengo que hacer en los archivos .inccar y.cas para poder solucionarlo?

Solución. Tienes que copiar las 6 primeras lineas del archivo de cada coche de la carpeta ST Reloaded 95, en cada coche que tienes en este mod. Con esos cambios debería funcionar

Solution. You have to copy the first 6 lines of the file of each car in the ST Reloaded 95 folder, in each car that you have in this mod. With those changes it must work

Editar inccar.jpg

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 342 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 230 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 174 7.9%
  • < 5 years