1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

1995 CART @ Indianapolis Tuesday September 2nd 2008

Discussion in 'rFactor 2 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Theo de Bruin, Aug 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

This time we're gonna drive in circles really fast! But don't underestimate these cars, they are true rockets on wheels and quite hard to control! The legendary Indianapolis Motor Speedway with this excellent mod should provide some lightning fast and very close racing (and most likely some spectacular crashes :becky: ).

Event details
    Class: 1995 CART Series (Download)
    Track: Indianapolis Motor Speedway (Download)

Server Settings
    Practice: 19:00 GMT: 30 minutes
    Qualification: 19:30 GMT: 30 minutes
    Race: 20:00 GMT: 60 laps (approx. 40 minutes)
    Pitstops: 1 Mandatory
    Server: RaceDepartment.com CART
    Password: Here

Signups
    1. Theo de Bruin
    2. Patrick van Driel
    3. James Johnson
    4. Gareth Hickling
    5. Steve Parker
    6. Anthony Hilton

2. First in!!! :D

3. Sign me up plzz....:thumb:

4. Yessss !!! I,m in :becky:

5. yarp, i'll give this a whirl too! in... :)

6. I think this mod can handle 32 drivers so keep 'm coming gents!!! :D

7. yes please theo

8. James Johnson

James Johnson
    The Weatherman

meme watch me fly :cool:

9. So did people do some runs yet? Tried it with Patrick a couple of days ago and best I had so far is a 40.8... should be possible to go way faster though! :cool:

10. not yet - gonna grab it after the minis tomorrow!

11. 39:6xx but with slipstream we could get in the 38 or even 37.

12. Gareth Hickling

Gareth Hickling
    Premium Member

Ohh yes please :) Oval madness!

13. sign me in :thumb:

14. Well, the fastest lap ever on IMS is a 0:00:37.616 by Arie Luyendyk... with an average speed of 385 km/h (239 mph) :shocked: (Wiki link)
    Let's see if we can beat that! :D

15. James Johnson

James Johnson
    The Weatherman

i will try and beat the time if anyone can help draft with me :)

16. Server is online BTW, called RaceDepartment.com CART. :cool:

17. 36.8:thumb:

18. aw moh gawd.... ok, anywhere on this forum i've described a car as INSANE will now have to be completely disregarded since these things require redefinition of the term...

light, and i mean light, acceleration out of the pits, up to second, spin and die... flying lap, getting anywhere close to the inside kerb of turn 2, spin and die... butterfly flaps its wings in the amazon, spin and die... basically, spin and die...

unfortunately, i'm now out to dins on tuesday eve so i haveta withdraw... but even if i wasn't i don't think i strung more than 2 flying laps together in a 30 minute session there... i have no idea how these would work from a standing start on a street circuit...

if you do another evening on these i'll give it a whirl but i just don't think i've got the required finesse...

19. I'll have a go with 1 of these monsters,marlboro #1 please:thumb::thumb::thumb:. Also having serious throttle probs,this grasshopper still has much to learn:D:D:D.

20. Hard to control indeed :D this will be fun !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.