• So long as all your wheels are pointing in roughly the same direction, you should be fine.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Cars 1994 BTCC 0.8

Super Touring Cars

1. Markano97

Markano97

Ratings:
    +465
    Markano97 submitted a new resource:

1994 BTCC - Super Touring Cars

Read more about this resource...

• Beer Beer x 1
  2. mendosa18

mendosa18
    Banned

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello,
    I cannot work out where to put the rar file once ive downloaded it.

I downloaded a mod once and it had all the folders already created so I just had to find the same folder and copy the contents over so it was easy. But most mods are on the rar file and I cant seem to get it to work.

Please help!

3. mendosa18

mendosa18
    Banned

Ratings:
    +0
    crash.png
    File is available and cars and drivers selectable but as soon as it loads it then crashes. Any ideas how to solve

4. Nebehr

Nebehr

Ratings:
    +30
    looks like you've got the same problem that was discussed in the main thread.

5. PaddyFancy

PaddyFancy

Ratings:
    +0
    Downloaded the mod and got most of it working, but the Alfa's, BMWs, Nissan's and Peugeot's (whilst selectable in the car & driver selector) crash the game after attempting into initiallise it.

Been using AndreasFSC's Supertouring Mod v1.3.

6. Markano97

Markano97

Ratings:
    +465
    The Peugeot was known to have issues with that version. Unfortunately i can't really help you with this as i'm not working on Race 07 anymore. I have forgotten the little troubleshooting that i knew of this game. My suggestion is to contact AndreasFSC.