1988 McLaren MP4/4

Cars 1988 McLaren MP4/4 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
syncmaster submitted a new resource:

1988 Mclaren MP4/4 - 1988 Mclaren MP4/4 mod by MAK Corp

View attachment 122218
Overview

The 1988 Mclaren MP4/4 mod bring players the iconic car from the 1988 Formula One World Championship. Piloted by Ayrton Senna and Alain Prost, the MP4/4 left it's mark in the history books by winning 15 of the 16 races in that year. Designed by Steve Nichols with assistance from the team's Technical Director Gordon Murray, the MP4/4 sported the Honda RA168-E V6 Turbo engine boasting 650 bhtp. The car would eventually bring Ayrton Senna home to...

Read more about this resource...

• ronniej

Thanks again for this. However, I find it doesn't like to enter car settings ( it crashed back to the main screen a couple of times) Also, the tires go right into the rails halfway on the Nords ( Haven't tested on other tracks yet) is this on your end as well or is it just me?

my god this thing is amazing to drive. just spent 4hrs driving around Monaco pretending to be senna lol. if only we had wet weather effects! superb physics and top job all round, easily up there as one of the best F1 mods i've driven in AC!

Because it's got an h-shifter.
That shouldn't stop controllers using Paddles if they want. I don't care if it's about realism there, forcing it so you have to use the H-Shifter is stupid.

BTW, for anyone else who wants to know how to fix this problem, go into the controls and turn off secondary shifters.

That shouldn't stop controllers using Paddles if they want. I don't care if it's about realism there, forcing it so you have to use the H-Shifter is stupid.

BTW, for anyone else who wants to know how to fix this problem, go into the controls and turn off secondary shifters.
Oh, nvmd. Misunderstood your earlier post. :inlove:

Can the "look behind" view be sorted out please. It just shows a white metal plate across most of the screen, so it is useless to use the vital feature. It affects all cameras except swingman.

nobody could look behind in the real car, use the virtual mirror :)
Again, I don't care if it's not realistic, the look behind feature is something that should not be disabled. Maybe when racing in the car, mirrors were able to be used, but on small screens with limited FOV, no triple screen and online racing with variable pings, not being able to look behind will lead to too many incidents which can be avoided.

from the mod team, unfortunately the rear wing is much higher at the rear on this car and blocks rear view, I found no way to adjust this rear view position.

I have seen this mentioned before on the site but with no answer

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 127 13.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 100 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 94 9.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 67 6.9%
  • < 5 years