1979 Classic GP Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Double-post to make important announcements.

Wolf joins the series. (Technaically this is still subject to @Lesley Buurlage confiriming he wants to enter this already season)
Wolf takes Rebaque's numbers. Rebaque's new numbers are 31 & 32 (This has absolutely no effect in anything. Team numbers are just another thing I like to keep track of)

EDIT: Wolf joining the series means we now have 15 teams/30 drivers. This means Ensign, Alfa Romeo and Rebaque will have to go through pre-qualifying to qualify for the race.

Teams will start receiving their sponsor offers now in the order indicated in this post. So Lotus will be the first to receive them.
Every team must choose one of the available offers. Each team has 96 hours to choose a sponsor.
Failure to choose a sponsor results in the team siging a sponsor deal worth 40% of the value of the first offer the team received.

Last edited:
I added the following to the rules regarding bidding:

Note! The highest bidder doesn't always win the bidding contest! There are other factors, including team status, that affect which team's offer an item chooses.

And to be absolutely clear about how the bidding works: Every team makes bids for each item and when I've received all the bids (or when deadline for bids is passed) I will fill one of my OOo Calc speadsheets with the offers and calculate which team's offer a driver/supplier chooses.
So it doesn't matter whether you are the first or the last team to make your bids, as long as you make them before the deadline.

- - -
13/15 have chosen their sponsors already. That is more than I expected! Perhaps we could get that bidding going today already ;)

Note! The highest bidder doesn't always win the bidding contest! There are other factors, including team status, that affect which team's offer an item chooses.

And to be absolutely clear about how the bidding works: Every team makes bids for each item and when I've received all the bids (or when deadline for bids is passed) I will fill one of my OOo Calc speadsheets with the offers and calculate which team's offer a driver/supplier chooses.
So it doesn't matter whether you are the first or the last team to make your bids, as long as you make them before the deadline.

- - -
13/15 have chosen their sponsors already. That is more than I expected! Perhaps we could get that bidding going today already ;)

no! After 6 hours I'm at school :laugh:
i dont read it sorry :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

- - -
sweet, Tyrrell had a good status back then :D

@Tapio Rinneaho: one thing I'd like to know, in the 2nd post you said to bid for more than 1 driver/engine/etc at a time. So assuming I make bids to 5 drivers for my driver 1 position, 2 reject and 3 accept. Will I then be able to chose whom I sign, or will the highest ranked on my list be signed automatically, while the other 2 get rejected?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back