rFactor 2 Racing Club event

Stuart Thomson

The Stoat Without Fear ™
Premium
37213d1305534647-1973-formula-ford-cadwell-park-friday-27th-may-2011-fford.jpg
Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM FFORD
Class: 1973 Formula Ford (download)
Track: Vitus Parc Club (download)

Practice 1 start time: GMT 19.00 (30 min)
Qualification 1 start time: GMT 19.30 (10 min, 3 lap limit)
Warm-up 1 start time:
GMT 19.40 (5 min)
Race 1 start time: GMT 19.45 (25 min)
---------------------------------------------------------
Practice 2 start time:
GMT 20.10 (5 min)
Qualification 2 start time:
N/A - Top 6 reversed from Race 1
Warm-up 2 start time: GMT 20.15 (5 min)
Race 2 start time:
GMT 20.20 (25 min)

Upgrades:
All allowed

Note1: Staff are keeping a note of people who abuse the sign up buttons and who don't show for events after signing up. We reserve the right to prevent people from signing up for our events if they make a habit of this - irrespective of the numbers in the event.

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

[signuplist]89[/signuplist]

Just remembered that I'm going to be out all day and won't be able to make this...bummer.

BTW, any templates for these babies?

I'm going to try and get the virtual mirrors working properly on these things- i think there's some parameters you can tweak in one of the car files to do this. Hopefully it won't end up in a mis-match

I'm going to try and get the virtual mirrors working properly on these things- i think there's some parameters you can tweak in one of the car files to do this. Hopefully it won't end up in a mis-match

Don't think it will as it's in the plr file I belive but I don't think you can increase the definition. Maybe look for a mirror update like the one for GTR2.

TBH I found using the hi-rez mirror from GTR2 just gave a weirdly stretched image. The size of the mirror is set in the .plr file:

Rearview Width="128.00000"
Rearview Height="28.00000"

I tried adjusting the rez to 512x112, but while the rez was higher, the image was very very stretched.

Signed myself out- only a maybe for friday due to football. Incidentally, i tried mucking around with a few things on the virtual mirrors and think it's a little better now. Unfortunately i'm not entirely sure what specifically made it better, as i changed lots of things. I'll have another go at it when i've got time.

Not much to do, tbh. The default set is really very good (SabreTeam know their open-wheeler stuff, going back to the GPL days), so it's a case of minimal tweakage required.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 8.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 369 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 513 39.0%